Prologue. (Edited)

3RD PERSON'S POV

8 YEARS LATER...

"Ariyah, keep your head still", 11-year-old Amira said as she began braiding her sister's hair, who was wriggling with excitement as she had a photo album placed on her lap.

"But Mira, I am looking at the pictures of us as babies", 8-year-old Ariyah replied as she knew she had to keep still otherwise Amira would go mad at her.

"I know but you look at the same album of Disneyland and when we visited Pakistan over and over again. You do know there are millions of albums of all of us as kids and when we visit Pakistan every year or every other year?" Amira questioned her sister as she finished braiding her hair.

"Oh yeah", Ariyah said placing her hand on her forehead.

Aaliya and Amir walked in the room with a smile on their faces as they saw their four beautiful children surrounding the photo albums on the floor.

"What are you guys doing?"Aaliya asked as she walked in the room and smiled at her kids.

The youngest child runs into his mother's arms as she picked him up and placed him on her hips.

"Mummy, why am I not in the Disneyland photos?" 6-year-old Aasif asked his mum, as he pointed to the family photo of Aaliya and Amir holding Riya and Ari with Amira standing in front of them. Then, pointing to the second photo with everyone who had gone to Disneyland posing with their families.

Amir turned to smirk at Aaliya as she glared at him, signalling him to help her out as he just smiled at her and shook his head.

Remembering that time very clearly, when they were at a family gathering and Amir had surprised everyone with us going to Disneyland and my mammoo Nazim telling us all that we are going Pakistan.

Aaliya, remember the days they spent in Pakistan and in Disneyland clearly. The security almost kicked them out because of the number of people they had gone with as well as them all acting crazy, it seemed a bit gang-gang to the white people who thought that these "oppressed rag-heads" were going to blow up Disneyland.

It had been one of the best holidays of their lives with everyone together and not just a small amount of people. It was also nice as nobody was allowed to pay for anything individually so they had split the money up between them all.

"Yeah mummy, why wasn't Aasif there?" Ariyan asked as Aaliya groaned at him.

"Baby, Aasif was there in Disneyland", Aaliya said thinking of a sensible way of telling her kids that she found out she was pregnant with Aasif in Disneyland. Which they ended up going to a year and a half after they had originally planned too due to certain circumstances.

"But, I don't see him", Aariya said as Aaliya smiled at her children.

"That's because he was in your mummy's tummy", Aaliya explained as Amira began laughing as her mother glared at her, knowing Amira was old enough to be taught about it in school.

"Stop laughing Amira. Come on let's go downstairs everyone is here", Aaliya said as she grabbed a hold of her two son's hands as Amir grabbed a hold of his two daughter's hands.

"But mummy, it's funny seeing you explain these sorts of things to the kids", Amira retorted to her mother as Amir began laughing and Aaliya huffed before laughing with her.

"Just stop growing up so fast", Aali said to her daughter as she kissed her forehead and they began making their way towards the garden.

Why do all the fun things happen in the garden most of the time?