Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

It's been a few weeks since we went to Amir's house and I went to work as normal but lately, I have had this weird feeling in my heart every time I saw Amir and it really started to annoy me but I soon forgot about it.

My friendship with Safina and Simra and Subhan was going great and I loved spending time with his family.

My friends started coming round to my house more and more ever since my mom called for a meeting with all my friends and family but I wasn't allowed to be present and that made me suspicious as nobody will tell me what is going on.

We,as in me, Zaira, Dasha, Lucy, Sofia, Maryam, Amar, Aleena, Ameena, Amira, my mom and dad were currently sitting in the living room listening to my parents telling us that we have to get ready as we will be going out at 8 pm and currently it was 4 pm. Wondering where we will be going I asked my parents"What is this location that we are going to?".

"Just have patience Aaliya and all will be revealed about this secret location but all you need to know for now is that consider this a surprise," my lovely mother replied whilst all my siblings and friends just evilly smiled at me.

"Why do I get the feeling you guys all know about this surprise and just me and Amira don't know?" I asked everybody whilst looking at them warily.

"Maybe because we do mummy it's just you who don't know," my daughter Amira replied as I looked at her shocked.

"You can tell a two-year-old but not me, what even is so special about this surprise that I don't get told about it but everybody else does. I even bet you that Safina's family probably know what this surprise is as well even though they probably have nothing to do about it," I said as I crossed my arms over the chest as I gave the best death glare I could muster.

"Yeah about that they are also going to be present as they are the ones who thought of this surprise," my father replied whilst everybody smiled including Amira.

I just sat there not knowing what to do with this new information and ignored the feeling at the pit of my stomach and just spent two hours laughing, joking and teasing my friend Zaira as she has a crush on my brother Amar and he has a crush on her back and they both didn't know the other person's feeling towards each other. I also teased Maryam as she has finally found someone who she can settle down with but is yet to reveal the man who swept her of her feet as she said that the guy is coming around tomorrow and she expects me, Zaira, Lucy, Sofia and Dasha to be present there with her and we being the amazing friends we are agreed.

I knew I had to do something about Zaira and Amar soon as I knew from Zaira's sister Sidrah that she had a couple of good proposals come her way and denied all of them saying that she is not ready right now.

************

Amir's POV

My heart was racing as I remembered the conversation I had with my mother three weeks ago. My siblings all smiled at me as it was the day of the surprise and Aaliya knew nothing about it but I could tell she was suspicious of what was going on as she had asked her friends and family a good deal of times before.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I smiled as I looked at the name that appeared on the screen Aaliya. Picking up the phone I was welcomed by her voice but what surprised me was that she asked, "What is the surprise that everybody is planning?"

"Wa alaikum mas salam to you to Aaliya and what surprise are you on about?" I asked as innocently as I could as I smiled at her eagerness about the 'surprise' that she even forgot to say her Salaam to me which is something she never forgets.