WELCOME!

Hello again, Wattpadians!

Your favorite Blue star Community is here again with a fun and friendly GROUP COMPETITION to celebrate 100+ followers and the running of community successfully in all different areas.

It's basically a contest where you've permission to write anything. Like any damn thing. Our goal is to let you people express yourselves through whatever fashion or creative notions, you fit in. So, let your imaginations run WILD.

But, as easy this seems, it is as difficult, because, there is a catch. In fact, there are three catches.

One, you've to write on any 1 of the topic out of five, which we will give you.

Second, the word limit. Yeah, there is a word limit of 300- 500 where the judges as well as the team will see how well can YOU portray innumerable feelings with different ideas in just few words.

Third, the characters can be fictional or real but not based on any fan-fictions. That means, if you are taking the characters then you can take any name for your characters but you cannot take the name of fandom or fan fictions stars. Neither can you take any scenes from movies or serials/series.

As, it is a group competition each group will consist of just 5 MEMBERS. (You are free to choose your own group) But at the same time, there should be one leader (out of 5 people) too in your group. Who will make sure that every part comes within the time period allotted to their members and who will have a responsibility to make sure that the team work hard to win. Any changes, we will contact the leader only, so that they can pass the information to their members.

Rules, form, Prizes, Judges, Topics and date of submissions will be uploaded further. So, stay tuned.

So, are you guys ready for this group competition? It's surely gonna be a total fun. 

~Love 
Sky (Admin)