Chapter 4 ~ Going to Hogwarts (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"And then you've got you're Weasley's, you do not want to be friends with those bloodtraitor's." Draco said.

Mum and I weren't that big on blood status but apparently to be friends with a Malfoy you have to pretend.......a LOT. It was kind of sad since this stuff was all just shoved down his throat. I nodded and Draco pointed to another family.

"Then you've got the Black family, I'm related to them on my mother's side. The ones you don't want to be busy buddy with, are the Tonks I don't care if one of them are my cousin, we disowned them. Then, one of the Black's landed themself in Azkaban and the other, killed." Draco said.

I nodded and smiled at Draco.

"Why do you need me to teach you this? Don't your parents teach you this stuff?" Draco asked.

"I don't know my father, he left my mother before she could tell him about me.... my mother doesn't have time to teach me working with Madame Malkin and all." I answered.

"Oh, does it ever get lonely?" Draco asked.

"Not really, I've got the house elves and my books. Not to mention I can do a lot of potion making without spells so I usually use that to pass the time." I answered.

"Cool!" Draco said.

I smiled at him.

"Do you have a big house?" Draco asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say huge, but it's still pretty big." I answered.

"Why don't you ever invite me to your house?" Draco asked.

"Mum's dating a wizard.......that doesn't very much like me so I want to stay out of the house as much as possible." I answered.

"Oh, is he pureblood? Where does he work? What's his name?" Draco asked.

"Yes, he's pureblood. He works in the ministry in the sports and events section. I don't know his name, I never ask. I tend to avoid him anyways." I answered.

Draco nodded as I frowned.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Draco asked.

"I wanna play hide n' seek!" I answered.

"What's that?" Draco asked.

"It's a game played by two or more people. One person has to close their eyes and count to a chosen number while everyone else hides!" I answered.

"Cool! Let's play!" Draco said.

~ Flashback end ~

I sighed and looked back at the Weasley family. I'd been a decent  child. Not amazing, but not horrible either, just, decent. I made eye contact with mum and she ushered me over. I walked over and sat next to her.

"I think the twins like you." Mum whispered.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Mum!" I whined. "Stop trying to get me into a relationship with someone!"

Mum chuckled and went back to talking with Molly. When everyone was finished we got into a bunch of Ministry cars and drove to Kings Cross Station. We were in a rush to get to Platform 9¾ when suddenly a boy with raven hair and round rimmed glasses and a girl with gold blonde hair and green eyes came up to me since I was at the end of the line.

"Excuse me, but do you know how to get to Platform 9¾?" The boy asked.

"Kind of. Just follow me kid." I answered.

"Thank you." The boy said.

"So, what's you're name kid?" I asked.

"Harry, Harry Potter." The kid answered.

"I'm Smith, Y/n Smith. Look out for a platinum blonde boy who introduces himself to you like that, you don't want to be friends with him." I said.

Harry nodded and we continued on. We got to the wall and I smirked.

"Perc, you go first." Molly said.

A boy with curly red hair went first, who I'm assuming is Percy. Then I glanced at the twins who winked at me. I blushed and quickly looked away from them.

"Alright, Fred you next." Molly said.

"I'm not Fred, he is!" Fred said.

"Honestly woman, and you call yourself our mother." George said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Molly said.

The twins walked up to where they had to go.

"We're only joking!" Fred said.

"He is Fred!" George said.

They ran into the wall and I giggled.

"Alright, Y/n you're turn." Molly said.

I looked to my mum and she gave me a small smile.

"Do you want me to do what you did with you're cousin, Kasey?" Mum asked.

"Yes please." I answered.

Mum giggled and I pushed the trolley into place with mum. I got on the trolley, sitting on my trunk and my mum ran the trolley through the wall. I giggled and looked around. I saw Kasey and Jack not too far away from us. Kasey and Jack were my cousin's on my mum's side I got their last name when I was born. Mum pushed me over to them and I smiled up at them.

"Hi!" I said.

Kasey looked down at me and giggled. Kasey and I were born on the same day, at the same time, in the same hospital, so we were basically twins, only we looked completely different. Jack stared at my scar curiously and I got a little self-conscious about it.

"Jack, stop staring at it, that's rude." My uncle scolded.

"S-Sorry! It's just that she normally wears her mask to cover it!" Jack said.

"Hey, it's ok. It was a little weird when Draco first saw it too." I replied.

"So, is he you're boyfriend or something?" Kasey asked.

"Ew! No! Mum says two other boys have eyes for me." I answered. "Draco and I are just friends."

"Whatever you say." Kasey said.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Oh, sorry, Y/n, I've gotta go to work." Mum said.

"Already? But what about Anthony's job, that gets enough to last a while for us. Please stay, please." I replied.

I gave her the puppy dog eyes and she sighed.

"I'm sorry munchkin, but I've gotta go." Mum said.

"Please!" I begged.

Mum kissed my forehead.

"Be good." Mum said.

I pouted and did puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, I'll stay." Mum said.

"Yay!" I said.