Chapter-9

Sanskar was looking at Swara who was busy eating breakfast from Arnav's hands while he was admiring her antics, gestures, smiles, and laugh while she was busy teasing her brother about his engagement and marriage to Uttara while her whole family was listening to her attentively as if she is telling something serious and of importance, while other Maheswari's & Gadodias were looking at her in shock while Ragini was busy burning in jealousy.

Look at me once Swara, I am hearing for your single glance at me from the moment you came, you are ignoring me and it hurts like hell, don't I deserve at least a single glance of yours Sanskar thought with pain in his eyes whole looked at him for a brief moment but turned her gaze away from him as she can sense his gaze continuously on her while she tried to maintain her distance from him and avoiding him at any cost,

"Papa," Swara called Arnav who was busy discussing something with Aarav and he turned towards her "Yes, Baby," Arnav asked, and Swara pouted at his endearment "Can we go to Mama's garden tonight after Roka / Shagun is completed?" Swara asked him and Arnav took a deep breath knowing that place is solace for him and his daughter as it was the place that makes him feel close to his mother and sister while Swara feels close to her mother whom she could never have in her life.

"No Gudiya," Khushi said before Arnav can reply and Swara looked at her with an angry pout "But Mamma, I want to please," Swara pleaded with her mother but Khushi was stubborn when it comes to Swara's health.

"Gudiya, You have recovered recently from fever two days back and now you want to go to the garden, I won't allow you if you want we can go there next week, once you fully recover," Khushi said and everyone nodded their head but Arnav can see the restlessness in his daughter after being so close to Sanskar and he knows only him, his wife and that place can calm his daughter enough so she can think rationally with Sanskar being so close to her.

"Okay Baby, we can go to the garden but only if your Mother and Geet Bhabhi gives their consent we can," Arnav said sharing a look with his wife and elder daughter-in-law and after that everyone in the family including Uttara shared a look and Sanskar knew Swara's wish was fulfilled while Swara looked at Geet and Khushi with her puppy eyes to persuade them while Sanskar along with other Maheswaris and Gadodias {for keeping up their facade} were looking at Swara in concern to know if she is alright while Khushi & Geet was avoiding looking Swara's face as it is an open secret in their family that no one can resist Swara's puppy dog eyes.

"Bhabhi, Mamma, please we will go, I want to go there, I promise I will behave," Swara said with innocence, and Arnav and other males of the family smirked knowing their daughter and sister has won and when Khushi and Geet sighed "Baby Doll, don't look at me like that first I need to talk with Dr. Kunal and if he says you are fine then we all can go there until then it is a big NO," Geet said while Khushi nodded her head in acceptance while Swara gulped her saliva before opening her mouth and was looking at her mother from the corner of her eye which made Arnav turn his face to the side knowing Swara did prank someone again which will annoy his wife once more and he will have both his daughter and wife to manifoy.

"Bhabhi, Kunal Bhai will refuse for me to go he will say that I have to take rest for a month more as revenge even though I am fine," Swara whined, and Khushi along with Priya and Payal narrowed their eyes at her while Swara hid her face in her father's chest.

"Swara Arnav Singh Raizada," Khushi called sternly and Swara wince before clicking her tongue seeing Khushi who was glaring at her "Yes Mamma," Swara called innocently "Swara, what did you do this time?" Payal asked and Swara pouted before and shook her head "Swara, Khushi, and Payal Di are asking you something, who did you prank this time in hospital?" Priya asked sternly this time and Swara whined before answering them "I did not prank anyone in hospital this Maa, I pranked Kunal Bhai along with Ansh and Amar Bhai when he came here to visit us along with Nandini Bhabhi and Princess, " Swara answered looking down while her three mothers glared at her more for that Payal turned towards the sons of the family who will do anything to help their sister.