Chapter - 11

Uttara's engagement dress is above and Swara's dress is below.

The week passed in a jiffy for both the families post-Shagun/ Roka ritual is completed while Dadi came back from Ashram last night as she said and they were immersed in the preparation for Engagement as in the middle of the week the Chunni Ceremony was completed in the presence of Bride & Groom separately while Sanskar was restless post confrontation to speak with Swara, while for her it was becoming difficult to maintain the facade of being unaffected of his presence and closeness around her.

Today is Sagai/ Engagement, Uttara and Ansh were nervous as today they are going to announce their Union to their closest family relatives and business associates the way they announced other couple's unions in past including their parents while Sanskar was determined to talk to Swara today at any cost, everyone is busy looking after the activities they are assigned to do for the function so Ara Mansion and Maheswari Mansion was buzzing with activity as they need to start to the venue where Swara along with Aarav, Geet, Payal, and Aakash are present looking after the preparations that needed their supervision after preparations are completed they will get ready at the venue itself and the remaining Raizadas along with Maheswaris and Gadodias will reach the venue where Engagement is going to be held.

Sanskar reached the venue in his car while others already reached the venue and he came later as he was stuck in a last-minute meeting and walked inside the venue to see it full of guests and his parents along with Swara'parents were busy receiving them and his eyes searched for Swara who was not yet down as she will be coming down with Uttara who is accompanied by Geet & Sanjana, as Anchal was with Payal & Priya along with Males and other Maheswari & Gadodia families were looking after other things.

"Sanskar, is this time for you to arrive on your sister engagement?" Sujatha questioned him annoyed and Sanskar internally sighed and rolled his eyes "I was in a meeting Mom, I am here now and engagement is yet to start, so don't drag the issue," Sanskar said sternly and walked inside to meet with a few of his business associates while Arnav and Khushi shared a look but kept silent.

Sanskar entered inside and was talking with Mr. Seghal on Business Deal when he felt her presence and turned around to Swara walking down steps looking stunning and mesmerizing in her white long gown stealing every male's breath away and he felt jealous and not only her but every Female of Raizada including older generation were looking beautiful and sexy making their other halves jealous and possessive about them which made all the ladies laugh internally while Swara smiled at that.

 Seghal on Business Deal when he felt her presence and turned around to Swara walking down steps looking stunning and mesmerizing in her white long gown stealing every male's breath away and he felt jealous and not only her but every Female of Rai...

Sanskar followed her through his gaze as she walked towards the stage with a mic in her hand while her eyes were twinkling and a small smile was playing on her lips and just then he found a man in his late twenties wearing a blue tuxedo looking dashing and handsome accompanying her and Sanskar glared at him as he caught Swara's hand and helped her in climbing the stage.