Chapter-1 - {E}

Moonlight was illuminating through the window, and a light breeze was making her hair fly in all directions which was irritating her but she continued to go through the file that she neglected all this time due to the problems she faced all this time and the burden and the duties were carried out by someone else and now she didn't want to burden them more.

She just sighed internally as she heard the click of heels on the floor while she crushed the pen she held in hand she heard Sharmishtha Gadodia's grating voice and looked up to see her all decked up ready to go somewhere while Ayush was in her arms ready to go along with her and knowing where she is going, as it has become common to see her going to Charity and other functions along with Maheshwari family ladies and not wanting to get into another drama she just nodded her head mutely.

"We are going out Shona, I hope you don't create another drama by the time we come back," Shomi said Swara rolled her eyes and glared at her which made Shomi shrink back slightly but stand her ground.

"I am not baby to do all that & not a dramatic actress like your mother-in-law, so you can be rest assured that it will be fine and now you can leave," Swara announced firmly and walked away from there while Shomi stood there shocked for a second before walking away taking all this lightly.

This has been routine now for months but Sharmishtha has other important things to take care of more than sitting & thinking as to why her daughter is behaving like this not knowing this is going to cost her very much in the future.

Swara sighed looking out of the window for the nth time as all this has become routine for her and she is responsible for this state of hers but all she can now do is cry over spilled milk because of her stupidity she lost a person who loved her the most in this world after her parents and family but now she can't do anything when she broke that person's heart to the extent where mending it is impossible as it looks.

Swara was pulled out of her thoughts when her grandmother' voice called her out and she just glared at the direction the voice came from before masking her expression and emotions and moved out of her room and walked to the balcony where Parvathi was sitting and watching television.

"What is it you want?" Swara questioned calmly looking in the eye of her grandmother with intensity which made Parvathi a little scared but she hid it behind a facade.

"Swara, complete cooking dinner. I am hungry and you are good for nothing, sitting at home doing nothing," Parvathi (Dadi) cursed her and Swara looked at her angrily.

"Cook for yourself and have the dinner, I am not hungry and I am not your maid. I am the granddaughter of the family," Swara announced and walked away to her room and closed the doors with a thud leaving Dadi shocked at her behavior.

Swara opened her cupboard looked out a shirt amelled it and started crying remembering her love as the smell started fading like his love for her and her life for the past four months had become nothing but a robotic life, working from home, taking care of the household as her grandmother claims she is too old to do, her mother having the responsibility of taking care of Ayush and helping Mr. Gadodia with his business which left everything on her.

And her sister for whom she did all this is busy and happy with her husband romancing and roaming around the places in the name of Honeymoon.

Swara laid on her back on the bed and started staring at the ceiling with a blank look on her face as this had become a routine for her, her appetite decreased, suffering from insomnia and poor health when her staring got disturbed by the ringing of her mobile.

"Uttara," She called the name to a speaker with a warmth in her voice which was missing all this time.

"Di," Uttara called out and Swara took a deep breath listening to the relation she was called as it had been a long time since she asked Uttara to call her sister instead of Bhabhi.