Chapter - 12

Sanskar opened his eyes slowly as sun rays were irritating him and the pain in his head due to the amount of alcohol he consumed last night was making him difficult to open his eyes he groaned in pain and looked around to see himself in the unfamiliar room which confused him as he was in his farmhouse last night and he doesn't remember how and who brought him here, he turned sideways to see lemonade on the table with Zofran tablets for hangover along with his clothes which confused him.

He was still in thoughts sipping his lemonade and his eyes fell on his bandaged hand which was caused by his stunt of the mirror breaking in his anger when he heard a knock on the door and looked up to see Uttara along with Aarav entering inside which made him stand and he felt dizzy for a moment before he recovered himself and looked at them in confusion.

"Uttara, who brought me here? I was at the farmhouse, right? And who treated my wounds?" Sanskar questioned her and she glared at him.

"What do you think of yourself? Breaking a mirror, harming yourself, driving rashly, consuming alcohol while driving, are you trying to kill yourself or what?" Uttara shouted angrily and he looked at her with wide eyes while Aarav placed his hand on her shoulder telling her to calm herself and she took deep breaths to calm herself.

"Uttara, go out and see everything is ready or not, we have to leave in an hour, right? I will speak to him," Aarav said and Uttara nodded her head in acceptance and moved out but turned back at the threshold and looked at Sanskar angrily.

"Keep one thing in your mind Bhai, I or Shona Di did not give anyone right to harm you, not to yourself as well, if you try to do something like this, consequences will be dire, "Uttara warned him and walked out while Sanskar smiled at little hearing that and he was pulled out of it listening to throat clearing and looked up to see Aarav staring at him.

"Mr. Raizada," Sanskar greeted him knowing he doesn't have any relation or right to call him Bhai as Swara does and it may never happen in this lifetime as well after what he did to Swara and Aarav continued looking at him, making him nervous under his gaze.

"You know Mr. Maheswari, my sister is the first child to me and my wife and we can never a see a single tear in her eyes but from past six years we have seen her crying for you and your love and when she called us and informed that you married her and confessed your love for, later on, we were happy but then once day she came home crying again saying you gave her an ultimatum of choosing between you and that useless and spineless coward who once she loved as a family in the honor of my late Aunt Anjali urf Janaki Raizada, I wanted to kill you with my bare hands but I stopped because of my love towards my sister and wife who stopped me," Aarav said and was going to continue when they heard Geet's voice they turned around to see her there.

"I stopped my husband because I know how much ever you may hurt our Shona, she will always love you and she can't see you in pain and I know that if a relationship is failing then the problem lies with both of them and I think our Shona somewhere failed you and herself that today you both are here but that doesn't mean we will forgive for what you made our Shona go through in madness for revenge and after that in your anger and ego, we tolerate your presence because we know even today she loves you madly but she is fearing of her heartbreaking and we fear of seeing her breaking again tethering towards the edge of madness in your love but we can't do anything about that because it solely depends on her of giving a chance to this love and you," Geet said and he looked at them with controlled emotions.

"Remember one thing Mr. Maheswari, We and Our family are letting your presence near you because it is soothing her pain somewhere at the same time increasing it and we hope she will have an outlet by confronting you if not you can not be even 100 feat distance to her," Amar said and three of them turned around to see Amar, Ansh, Anchal and Arhaan, and Sanjana at threshold looking at him sternly.