Chapter-8

Uttara is bouncing in her seat even though she is trying to control herself which is failing spectacularly as she continued giving instructions to the driver. This car was occupied by her, Sujatha, and Ram Prasad, the next one was of Sanskar who was alone in his and the next one was occupied by the DP family and the last one was occupied by Gadodias.

After a journey of forty minutes, they reached a huge mansion in the middle of green fields far away from the city and pollution which is better called as Royal Palace, as the car entered inside and traveled for a few kilometers they once again needed to cross a gate which was guarded by trained people 24*7 and they stopped to ask who they want to meet when Uttara pulled the window down and entered the password and nodded at the guards on either side which granted access to all of them while all were looking at her in surprise.

They traveled for another three kilometers and all the way the guards were stationed on both sides as they neared their destination they can see a beautiful fountain of Angels while the doors were looking grandeur and emitting an aura of royalty which they were in reality and without calling someone to open the door.

Uttara walked inside after giving a look to others in warning to keep their mouths shut, they followed her silently, and just then one of the maids came towards her and bowed in front of her with respect and Uttara sighed in annoyance as it has become an occurrence for her and others even though they tried stopping everyone who works for them not to do so.

"bonjour maman, " She said and Uttara smile before answering.

"Good Morning Lillian, I think everyone is waiting for me in the formal lounge," Uttara said.

"Yes Mam, they are, please follow me, I will take you to them," Lillian said and Uttara waved her away.

"Thank you, Lilian, I will take them, I know directions, you get back to work," Uttara said and everyone looked at her in surprise.

"Okay Mam, have a nice day," Lilian said and took her to leave, Uttara nodded her head in response and wished back.

Uttara started walking towards stairs and they followed her but while going up they can see various nature paintings which were looking like they were painted by someone who is an artist who knows how to study the inner meaning of anything they see making alive and beautiful with their art and when they entered upper floor which is a formal longue but looking like a mini theatre with interior design classic and comfortable emitting homely feeling which gives peace and soothing to one's heart. All of them came to a halt as Uttara stopped a few steps away from them and were face to face with three couples who were emitting powerful and dominant aura and suddenly they heard Uttara shout and looked at her in time to see her running towards one of the couples who opened their arms wide to hug her.

"Mom, Dad, I missed you," Uttara shouted and the man who hugged her laughed loudly while others chuckled and she pouted at him "We missed you to Honey, even though we met just yesterday night," He replied smirking and Uttara pouted more and whined like a puppy "Mom, look Dad is teasing me," She said moving towards the lady who just smiled and opened her arms to hug Uttara.

"Arnav Ji, why are you teasing my daughter, that is not fair, even though we just had a video call an hour before," The Lady said and Uttara stomped her feet in annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, you only love them not us what are we, pumpkins?" The third person said and Uttara laughed softly before moving towards him and the woman standing beside him.