36- reminder by Actions

Yumi continued to stare at the ring before getting snapped back to reality by the twins who spoke at the same time.

"You got married at the age of thirteen Yumi." Yumi looked up at the twins with a shocked look as the ring suddenly slips from her finger tips making her jolt and relunctantly try and catch it.

It slipped a few times before it was caught by both her hands.

"Uhh..? What exactly are you doing?" A tall person wearing a white shirt, paired with a small bow and black tux asked in curiosity with arms neatly crossed around their chest level.

All Yumi was able to do was stare in a hint of awkwardness while trying to maintain the small sceneraio of a conversation. She didn't know how to open up a casual conversation towards a giant looking person that stood by the door way, but she knew she had to start with a question to make it easy for her.

"And you are??" Yumi blurted out while her smile tried to fade into a frown as she kept holding it up weakly.

The Lalah twin's averted eye contacts what so ever while the Yumi's parents held their laughter.

Mei was taking another sip before smirking.

Paul watched in curiosity while Ale smiled and continued to watch.

No one in the room was going to even try and atleast help the 'real' Yumi out.

"Are you joking again, love? I'm not really in the moods for jokes after the shoot out I just had with a random family that's coming over to try and kill us all right now." Paris frowned.

Yumi was done for.

"Nope, she isn't joking Paris. And excuse me I need to call everyone to get over here and give an enormous bloodbath." Mei said before walking past Paris who raised a brow.

"What's going on?" Paris asked.

Noone dared speak, ofcourse to not let a monster unleash itself.

"You see, the one that was with us for many years or so was one of those 'blobs' we were trying to kill. Since you were done with all your hunts of Ivan's creations you decided to kill them all, except for a few that you missed." Ale explained.

There was silence.

Painful silence before Paris started to sneer towards Ale.

"A what..!?" Paris asked.

Ale shrugged.

"You heard me. It was one of the blobs, and now the real Yumi is back here again in one piece." Ale said.

Soon enough Paris calmed down and frowned.

"So I was being toyed by a fake..?" Paris sighed before raising a hand over her cheek while closing his eyes for a few seconds.

Yumi looked up in concern before taking no other chances but instantly hugging Paris.

Paris was surprised and yet not frightened of sort.

"Hmm...you're really reminding me by her past actions..." Paris smiled, before hugging back.

"Aww, are you gonna do that proposal thing again but to the real deal this time?" Lily asked.

"You're so care free in such situations some times y'now Lily!" Iris said after smacking Lily by the arm.

.....

"Jack! They're not here!!" A man holding a gun yelled after ramaging through the small abandoned apartment.

"Fuck...Marie are you sure as hell this was what you wrote on the note you left Meyn!?" Jack snarled.