18- Reunion(4)

Ale looked  around the place that was full of tables and chairs all covered with white clothing, two gigantic chandeliers lit paired the scenery that made it feel like a very special event, Mei only sat beside Ale who worried about Mei's expression.
"Mei, is there something else wrong than this event..?" Ale asked getting Mei's attention.
"I feel...something weird in me..." Mei said clutching her chest, Ale patted Mei's back, giving Mei a small kiss on the lips calming her down. Ian sat inside his room, waiting patiently while staring at the mirror infront of him.
"I wonder when they will know..." Ian said.
"Let me out this instant James!" The mirror said as loud soft thumping could be heard inside it, Ian chuckled, standing up he went out of the room leaving the mirror inside alone. Paris entered the mansion in disgust as other toys passed by him keeping their distance from him.
"Paris?" A voice spoke beside Paris, to his surprise it was only Paul and Dansel hand in hand.
"What are you doing here? I mean you could've just declined if you want?" Paul asked in a little sarcasm.
"Are you a guest of Ian?" Dansel asked tilting her head a bit.
"I can't decline and...theres saving I need to do..." Paris said looking down, Paul and Dansel frowned as they patted Paris's shoulders to ease him down.
"Whatever you were forced in here for will help you." Dansel said with a bright smile.
"Yeah, i'll help even if I die or something." Paul said smiling proudly to Paris, Paris gave a small smile before the three walked in looking for a table together.
"Paul! Dansel! Paris!" A yell was heard getting the threes attention and a few attention from other toys, Mei and Ale waved at Paris and the other two who smiled walking to their table, the three sat down with Ale and Mei who were somewhat happy to see them.
"Paris you know you could've declined." Mei said with a smug grin, the type of grin Paris would get annoyed to even with just a glance.
"Your the third person to have asked me that Meician...I need to save Yumi and Lily thats why..." Paris said with a twitch on one of his eyes.
"Wait, he threatened you??" Dansel asked in concern.
"Threaten? More like him asking for a death wish." Mei said sarcastically.
"Dansel is that you?" A female voice was heard, everyone turned to look at the source, there stood Hansel with Curt a bit far from her.
"H-Hansel..?" Dansel asked in sincere as she stood from her chair to look at Hansel.
"I thought you were disposed..." Dansel said hugging Hansel happily.
"Hey Curt!" Paul greeted Curt who waved and smiled weakly back at Paul, Paris and Mei were glaring at Curt which made it a little awkward for him.
'They know...' Ale thought to himself while looking at Paris and Mei.

TO BE CONTINUED