14- Reunion

"Mei, have you seen my gloves?" Ale asked walking down stairs trying to find his gloves.
"No, I don't think so. I don't even remember you having gloves in the first place." Mei said while drying her hair with a towel. Paul walks out of the bathroom with a towel by his shoulder while he buttoned his sleeves up, Dancel sat on the couch waiting for the others.
"Mei, y'now I only wear my gloves when I have to work on something that requires oil and ink." Ale said opening up cupboards and drawers, Mei sighed looking up the big closet, to see two pair of gloves beside tophat.
"Mei found it Ale." Paul said passing by Mei who reached out to the pair of orange one striped brown colored gloves.
"Are you done Paul?" Ale asked looking at Paul who was already trying to wear his v-tux, Mei hands Ale his gloves earning a peck on her cheek, Mei gave a kiss on the lips earning a giggle from Ale.
"Hey! I want my pride to be at it's finest today, got a date." Paul said with a stern glare at the two, Dancel soon walked in with a smile.
"You two can go ahead first, I need to answer the phone." Mei said.
"I bet you just want some alone time with your babe, Trickster." Paul said with a smirk.
"I do real magic, no tricks in it Paul." Mei said rolling her eyes while picking the phone up.
"Wait a second. Gosh slammed it!" Ale yelped looking at the small toy that had a mistake on it's back and front, Ale picks the scissors on the top shelf, cutting the mistake on the toy carefully, Ale then sewed new top clothings for the toy before he took an ink filled syringe, stabbing the toy's chest, the ink roamed on the toys chest sulking itself in slowly.
"Good thing I had enough time to kill this one." Ale said huffing lazily. Mei listened closely to the man on the phone which she knew who was.
"I'll fucking kill you mentally, emotionally and physically..." Mei said as darkness consumed both her eyes only leaving dark red threatening pupils, Mei gritted her teeth while clenching her hand, before she slammed the phone down in frustration. Ale slowly sewed on the new pair of top clothing on, no mistakes to be seen this time, Mei barges inside making Ale a little shooked turning around.
"Were leaving for 15 years..." Mei said making Ale's eyes widened in shock.
"Back inside the mansion? But I thought Ian said that we can stay like this for aslong as we want??" Ale asked raising a brow.
"I know...Ian doesn't even sound like himself anymore..." Mei said frowning down on the floor.
"Don't be like that, it's a reunion..." Ale said while hugging Mei.
"I guess so..." Mei said hugging back, the two laughed as Mei teleported eachother to the mansion...

TO BE CONTINUED