Pidge x Hunk BROMANCE

Synopsis: mostly just my random, disaster, messy thought process in the form of my terrible sense of humor. Basically, hunk and Pidge start dating and Matt has an.....unexpected reaction(dis ones 100% clean for the pure children, minus some swearing).

       "So......brother from the same mother," Pidge walked up begins her brother.  
      "Sup, sister from the same mister?"he replies.
        "Nuthing much sub from the same crib"
   "Okay, it was funny now you need to stop." Matt laughed."seriously though, what's up?"
      "Don't get mad.......but I have a boyfriend" she adjusted her glasses.
     "Fixujsusudysuhsg WHAT HOW?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS!!" Matt flips out, fumbling with the tools on the table in front of him. He dropped a
Wrench in his toe and is now hopping on one foot to nurse his "injury"
        "YOU THOUGHT I WAS GAY?!"Pidge burst out laughing.
   "Well, yeah. I am and I assumed it was another thing we just happened to be in the same wavelength on. Also like, literally ALL of the other Paladins are, well I guess not hunk but....."Matt drones on.
        "So that makes me gay?" Pidge crosses her arms and adjusts her weight to one leg.
           "Sorta? Whatever. WHO IS IT?! WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?"
    "It's h-"
     "Whoever hurts you will pay dearly for it! I'm gonna MESS THAT DOUCHE BAG UP."
       "Dude chill! It's Hunk!" Pidge grabs his arm to calm him.
       "Oh....OOOHHHH!" He realized. "DONT YOU DARE EVER BREAK HIS HEART OR SO HELP ME I WILL CRUSH YOU KATIE!"
         "Okay okay, I won't!"
"Goo-da." Matt winked.
       "Alright, BRO" Pidge shot him finger guns as she backed out of the room.

                         .....

                                  .....
    "HOLY SHIT KATIE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!"

   Well that was crap. I don't really ship Pidge and hunk (outside of platonically) but I thought this would make for a very cute (very short) oneshot. So yeah .......here's that crappy writing style y'all know and probably don't love. 😂 (ps I don't really proof read these so there's a ton of mistakes)