Mama bear

Synopsis: Krolia goes mama bear on lance when she finds out he's dating Keith.
       "We'll arrive on olkarion shortly, roughly in 20 doboshes."Allura states, stepping up onto the control panel.
          "Keith and I'll meet you there, out" krolia said, cutting of the com.
           "Alright, let's get suited up."shiro commanded the other paladins.
         *******************************
    "Mom, paladins, paladins, my mom." Keith crossed his arms.
       "Pleased to meet you, mrs........ uh, mrs Keith's mom?" Shiro tilted his head in confusion before shrugging.
Lance waltzed up to the galran, "so uh, you're krolia...... thanks." Stretching his hand out toward her.
Krolia blinked, "what? Is your arm injured or something? Nothings happening"
"No! It's a handshake, you uh..... never mind. "
"Alright..... but why did you thank me? Have I done something?"
"Yeah, I wanted to thank you for Keith."
"Okay? I'm tired and I'm sure Keith is too, he is just a pup after all. Where do we sleep?"
"Pup? He's eighteen!"
"Exactly, hes only a child. I can't believe Kolivan let him go through the trials." Krolia gritted her sharp teeth.
Okay, I'll show you the room Keith and I share and then I'll take you to yours, sound good?" Lance adjusted his weight to one foot.
Krolia nodded softly, 'apparently there's a bunk system in place here, I wonder who I'm paired with...' she thought as lance lead her down the hall.
They arrived at the door next to pidge's and lance's knuckles rapped on the metal thrice, "Keith you in there? Your mom wants to see you before she goes to bed,"
They heard a groan of annoyance and a yelp of a dog, presumably, the wolf had been laying on Keith's lap before being cast aside to allow Keith to answer the door.
Keith silently opened the door, making awkward eye contact with lance and avoiding it with his mother.
"So you two are bunk mates, interesting...... who am I bunking with?" Krolia yapped her claw on her wrist guards.
Lance burst into laughter, causing keith to giggle lightly, "Keith and I have been dating since before we even came to space, we share a bed because Keith gets bad nightmares and needs someone to cuddle. You and everyone else have their own rooms and beds,"
"Oh, I wasn't aware of this....." Krolia gives an accusing stare at Keith, who slightly ducked behind lance's shoulder.
" Keith, has he hurt you? If he ever does you tell me right away and I guarantee he'll never be a father.... I-"
"Woah, mom, chill. Lance is a nice guy, he's never do anything to hurt me. Trust me, you don't want to see what shiro did to my ex after he cheated on me with some chick"  Keith called kosmo over to him, who promptly plopped onto his lap and let Keith stroke his ears.
            "Alright, but lance I swear if you hurt my baby...... so help me I will track you down across the universe and end you."
          Lance choked on his own spit, throwing his arms in front of him defensively. "Oh god, never! I mean, I would never!"
     "Good. Nice chat. Nice to meet you sweetie, now you two rest up okay?" Krolia smiled as her tone changed in a split second and she rustled lance's chocolate colored hair. She left the room without so much as a glance back at her son.
      "What the actual hell? That was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced." Lance said as his brain short circuited.
        Keith scoffed, "Yeah, and we've been in space for how long?" He leaned forward so he could nestle his face in the wolf's fur.
       "Oh like it's not herditrary," lance joked.
    "Ya mean 'hereditary'?"
          "Same thing"
       Short but I'll probably write more of them, and I like writing cute, fluffy dynamics with them and either Krolia or the other paladins.