The noise in the house died down. I go back in seeing all Justine's friends leaving. She hugged them all as they left.

"Bye guys thank you for coming." She says. The kids left with their parents and I couldn't of been more happy. It was finally over.

"Did you have fun?" I asked when she close the door.

"Yes! I'm sad that it ended but I'm happy that it happened. Thank you Desiree for being here, unlike Kim." She says and I laughed.

"Kim wanted to be here, she was just busy." I tell her but she doesn't buy it.

"Busy with her boyfriend, who she clearly thinks is more important than me." She said with an angry look on her face. I couldn't lie, I was disappointed with Kim as well. As soon as she turned 18 last month she began changing.

She'll leave without telling ma or dad. She's now dating someone who has a bad influence on her. Not to mention he's way older than her too.

She's also been skipping school, which shocked me since she used to take school seriously. She would even go when she was sick, or on her worst days.

I kneeled down to Justine's level and pulled her in for a hug.

"All that matters is that we're here, and Kim knows to never put anyone before family-"

"But she did." She said in a light voice.

"But look who is here. You have me, Ma and dad, even Martha who came all the way from San Francisco to celebrate your birthday." She begins to smile which make me to the same.

"She did hurt my feelings but she's my sister." She said.

"Good, now lets go get you out of this dress." I stand back up and we head upstairs.

After bathing her and doing her hair, I dressed her into her pajamas.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. She nodded with a grin.

"Ok wait in the theatre I'll be there." I said.

"Ok." She kissed my cheek before running downstairs.

I go in my room and change into a simple t shirt and shorts. I charge my phone by the nightstand and made my way to the theatre which was in the basement.

I heard yelling coming from the living room. I see Justine standing there with an angry look on her face. Even though she was six, Justine could catch on with reality. She was pretty smart and mature compared to her classmates and friends.

I walked behind her and see Kim and my parents arguing. Martha was trying to calm them down and I can see the frustration in her eyes.

"What's going on?" I say causing them to look our way.

"You know what, I don't have time for this." Kim says as she was about to leave.

"Kim get back here, your not going nowhere!" My mom says as my dad blocks Kim from leaving.

"So what, you're stopping me from leaving?"

"Yes, and we want to speak to you as parents. So go sit down and listen to what your mother has to say!" My dad yells. It startled Justine since my dad was always so chill and calm. It's rare seeing my dad raise his voice at any of us.