Chapter 20

(Editor~Chan: Author~Senpai, you have been quiet recently.) Yes, well I have been lost in thought. (Editor~Chan: You usually think aloud. Ya know, talking to me or yourself) I don't talk to myself I talk to the other voices in my head! (Editor~Chan: ...) Things have to be the way they are. (Editor~Chan: Author~Senpai, I am worried. You wrote "it's for Jay" in your notebook out of nowhere minutes after I asked why this story is so all over the place. Tell me why!) Jay's secrets are the most important thing. She would do anything to keep them. (Editor~Chan: Anything?) 

Jay had noticed her hair was growing. It wasn't about chin length anymore, it was almost to her shoulders. Her bangs were growing out too. The mission to attack Historia, Jay had held her bangs back with a headband. She had the option to cut her hair, But it would bring back too many memories that haunted her. The bangs and short hair worked as a disguise to get in the scouts easier. Jay let one of her legs hanging down shingles. She was on the roof of one of the houses in Shiganshina. She was tired. Sleeping came in plenty of hours, but something kept her from feeling awake. Feeling alive. Porco's annoying antics didn't help. Sleeping was a pain, Porco would try to sleep near her or watch her sleep like the creepy pervert he was. Jay got up, it was dinner time so she shot her cords from the gear at the top of the wall. As she flew up, she closed her eyes. It felt like flying. She leaned back and let the cords fall back into her gear. She was formed to be like a top half of a big circle. Jay wanted to stay like that forever. She was light feeling and free. But she opened her eyes again, she did a backflip in the air and got up to the wall. Zeke sat across from were Jay just sat. Porco was close to Bertolt on the left of her. And Reiner on the right. Zeke looked at Jay and smiled, "So, for conversation, Jay, how many guys have you slept with?" Jay looked up at him. "Well, I have slept in the same bed as guys, I will admit that, but I have never slept with a guy." Zeke put a strand of hair behind his ear, "So, who?" "Well Reiner obviously." "Yes, I know that." Jay thought about it for a moment. "I shared a bed with you, Zeke, when we were younger. Marco Bodt, that's when I visited the cadets. I also once shared a bed with Levi. Look, I had fallen asleep on a chair in his room when he was helping me get to sleep, so he just carried me to his bed. Then- Nope that's all." Jay blushed slightly. Zeke's grin widened, "Are you sure, you stumbled a bit at the end." Jay looked at Zeke with anger but put on a smile, "Yes, that's all." "That doesn't seem right, I mean Reiner does deserve to know." Through gritted teeth, Jay hissed at Zeke, "I prefer my life." Reiner laughed, "Jay, it can't be that bad, I spent a lot of time protecting you if you told me a simple name that won't push me." Jay gave a laugh still straining. It would push Reiner, especially when it's Jean. "Oh, come on, this is actually getting interesting," Porco added. Jay looked at Zeke, her eyes almost popping out of their sockets. Jay was tense. "Zeke, stop, this will push Reiner, I'm gonna die!" Reiner sighed, "Come on and just spill it already, I promise I won't hurt you ok? I love you no matter what." Jay stumbled to get a whisper out. "What?" Reiner asked. "I-I s-said the p-person is," Jay gulped, "Jean." (Editor~Chan: .02 seconds later I am digging a hole to throw Jean's body)

His blue eyes stared coldly into the chemicals and serums lining the table. "I don't want to do this, it feels wrong, but I must help me... Dr. Zoe." Jay's father turned to him, "You can't go back on doing this, I understand you're doing it for your wife, but what about Jane, she has a husband and kid, she's moved on." "I have to think of my other daughter, also. Kira left the pack too, she is rebelling from us, she left with her boyfriend to his tribe, but our tribes are longtime rivals." Dr. Zoe looked at the brown cloth on his metal examination table. It was a foot long and a half a foot tall, and another foot wide. Dr. Zoe sighed, "I won't do it." Jane's father now was begging, "Dr. Zoe, you are the only one studying Necromancy!" "I am nothing to real necromancers, my youngest is the reason I even believe in that kind of stuff." "Does she know it?" Dr. Zoe sighed again, "Better than I do, she reads about it, all that sorcery and alchemy. I will admit, I tried to be an Alchemist, but I have failed. Jay has done stuff like it, but I have a feeling it's her past, not all Alchemy."