Chapter 8

Finally, a chapter that is a good size! I never thought we would get here for a long time.(Editor~Chan: Honey no one reads this)  Well ya, Editor~Chan but...uh...ya.(Editor~Chan: You can't even come up with an excuse) Well I can, this story is crap. (Editor~Chan: Your words...not mine...) Ur just here cuz u brought me into aot and now I'm cursed! (Editor~Chan: I'm out.....good luck on this story I'll be back on next chapter! Author-Senpai....byeeee ) Bye Editor~Chan. 

Jane held Jace as she walked outside. It had been three days since Jace was born. Levi walked with his arm around her. One by one, each of the Scout members looked at Jace's small, cute face. Jane loved him more than anything in the world. Their steps dented the grass glazed with the morning dew. "Hurry now!" Jane's mom yelled as Jane walked to the other Scouts. "You must hurry before the titans come out for the day!" Her mom still had a warm smile on her face. They all started walking back to the walls. Jean walked a few steps behind Jane and Levi. Jane handed Jace to Levi and she took Jay's locket off. She walked back to Jean and put around his neck. He looked at it and without a word, and hugged Jane. She hugged him back, feeling his body shake with tears. She didn't know how close he and Jay were, but she felt Jean's love.

Jean walked over to his horse. He untied the rope keeping the horse to the pole. He threw his leg over the horse and rode out to the training field. Jay was lifting weights and Eren was studying titans. Jean rode over to Eren. "Race ya!" he said with a sly smile. 'No fair!" Eren yelled after Jean. Jay sprang up and ran over to Eren. She turned into her Albino Horse form and Eren jumped on. She raced after Jean and his horse. It didn't take long for Jay to be right on Jean's tail. As Jay passed Jean's horse, Eren looked at Jean with victory in his eyes and an evil laugh. At the end of the training yard, Jay clearly had won. She slowed till she completely stopped and waited for Jean. He came a few seconds later. Jean hopped off his horse and so did Eren. "Ha! I won with your girlfriend!" Eren felt complete with a big grin on his face. Jean rolled his eyes. Jay turned human, "Eren calm down, and remember, don't tell people Jean and I are dating, you are lucky I told you in the first place." Jay laughed. Eren ran onto Jean's horse, "I'll take your horse back for ya Jean." Jean turned back to Jay, "You were fast out there!" "I practice for things like this surprisingly." her bright, loving pink eyes made Jean smile. He couldn't help but love her. He knew what Farlan had seen in her. She pressed her lips against his, his heart sinking deep.

Levi lead the group farther back to the walls. Erwin walked up to him, "I'll take the lead." Erwin saw that Levi was slowly falling apart. Jane walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Jay," He said tears almost filling his eyes,he looked Jane in the eyes and finished this sentence, "The reason I could hold myself together was because I saw Farlan in her." Jane pondered his words. Jay was like Farlan in many ways. Jane looked out onto the plain of grass they were walking on and said, "Ya."

It was Jane's first full day in the Scouts. She got up and looked at her roommate. Jane had grown up outside the walls and had trained herself to join the Scouts. She was sharing a room for the first time in her life. And it was with a girl who was taller than her. Her name was Jayden and she lived in Wall Rose. Jay got up a few minutes after Jane. Jane didn't know that Jay was up so Jane transformed to her wolf form that only commander Erwin knew about. Jay gasped at the sight of transformation. Jane looked back at screamed. "Jayden it's complicated but don't worry!" Jane didn't know what to do. Jay smiled and laughed. "Don't worry silly! They put us in the same room for a reason." Jay closed her eyes and transformed into her big albino wolf form. Jane's eyes widened. "I thought I was the only one." Jay smiled, "So this makes us best friends then." "I had friends," Jane spoke looking at the floor, "but never a best friend. What do best friends do." Jay cocked her head slightly to the side still smiling, "that's what we figure out together." She paused a second and went on with, "But I promise you one thing, from now till eternity," She paused a second time and finally continued with, "when you can't see the light, I'll sit with you in the darkness."

Jane looked up to the sky. She whispered so no one could hear, "Jay, I can only see the dark," She looked down to the ground, "so why aren't you sitting in the dark with me." Just then a roar could be heard from the distance. Everyone looked around to see where it had come from. Titans swarmed from all directions instantly. Two to ten meter titans surrounded the group. With no gear, the Scouts had no fighting chance. One titan grabbed a Scout in the back and ate him. Jane ran through the other Scouts who were all pushing together. She grabbed at the arm of her husband. He turned to her and grabbed. He pushed her to the middle of the group. There she could be safe. She heard the whines of Jace. He had been scared of the titans loud noises. Eren bit his hand multiple times but could not transform. "Keep Jane and Jace in the middle so they are safe!" Jane could tell it was Hanji's voice. Hanji was standing next to Levi and Eren. Another loud roar approached from the North. It was the opposite way from the walls so Jane assumed it was another titan. "It's the armored titan!" a voice from the crowd shouted. Jane looked at the figure running towards them. "No! It's the female titan!" Another yelled. Finally Jane spoke up, "You idiots! It's a female armored titan!"

Levi stepped out of his room. Farlan had been up already to Levi's surprise. Farlan had always slept in. "You are up early. What for?" Levi asked. Farlan smiled, "The new cadets are coming today!" He was happy for some reason, that even Levi didn't understand. "You don't care about new cadets." Levi said trying to pry out the real reason he was up. Farlan looked back down at his book, "Well, maybe there is a special cadet coming." Levi rolled his eyes, "Who Farlan?" Farlan laughed, "Someone I met when the Scouts first caught us. She was still a cadet, but best in class so she got to shadow Commander Erwin." "Farlan Church! Who is the girl!" Levi now yelling. Farlan's eyes becoming lovestruck , " Hanji's little sister, Jayden Zoe."