Forever and Always

February 17th, 20XX
"Gakkun!"
Kaito dashed up to Gakupo and hugged him tightly, grabbing onto his hand.
"Hiya, Kaito! Happy birthday by the way." The purple-haired male held his boyfriend close, gently stroking his hair. The two of them had been dating for almost 2 years now, and their relationship was stronger than ever. "Kai...Come with me, okay? I have a special surprise for you. But you have to close your eyes."
The bluenette nodded and shut his eyes. Just in case, Gakupo took the other's scarf and tied it around his eyes so he couldn't see, then he picked Kaito up and carried him to the park. In the shadow of a tree, the first place they ever talked, Gakupo set him down and untied the scarf, then got on one knee and pulled out a small black box.
"K-Kaito...Open your eyes..." he said quietly.
The bluenette gasped.
"Kaito...I've loved you for a long time now...We've been through so much togetehr, the good and the bad...and we've guided each other through hard situations..." He took a deep breath. "Just as we guide each other through the day-by-day issues, I want us to guide each other through all of life...Kaito...Will you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a tiny sapphire on it.
Kaito covered his mouth, tears spilling out of his eyes, and then he wrapped Gakupo in a big hug. "Yes!!! I'd love to marry you!!!"
Gakupo laughed and slipped the ring onto Kaito's finger, then kissed him as he held him close. "C'mon. Let's go get some ice cream."
The two walked hand in hand to the local ice cream parlor and went inside, where Kaito ordered a large chocolate milkshake with two straws. They sat at a table by the window and enjoyed the ice cream, exchanging nervous glances with each other occasionally. When they were finished, the two returned to the Vocaloid household. It was empty, as the other Cryptonloids were out for a special recording session. Kaito grabbed a blanket from the bedroom and then sat on the couch, while Gakupo made some popcorn and then the two of them curled up to watch movies for the rest of the day.
That evening, Luka opened the door and sighed at first, seeing Gakupo and Kaito asleep on the couch, in each other's arms. She hated them for having a relationship...or did she?
She kept looking at them, observing every detail of how they looked. Kaito's head of soft, fluffy blue hair was nuzzled up against Gakupo's shoulder, his arms wrapped around the samurai's torso. Gakupo's head was tilted to the side, leaning on the edge of the couch, and he was holding the bluenette close.
"They really do look cute together..." She sighed softly and gave a small smile, running her hand over Gakupo's silky soft hair before leaving the room.
As much as she wanted Gakupo to be hers, he was happier with Kaito. And that was okay.
A quiet calm settled over the Vocaloid house. With Satoshi gone, things were so much better. There wasn't any danger of Kaito or any of the others getting uninstalled, and nobody else was going to be killed.
Everything was finally okay.

(AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Thank you to all the people who read this entire story!! I really enjoyed writing it and although I changed some things unexpectedly, I still think it turned out okay. I can't wait to write more.)

Erasing the Failure (Gakukai)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara