Oh I Still Don't Think You Are Hearing Me Clear

Start from the beginning

"Look Ronnie, Lis is my friend i have a right to talk to her", Aaron stormed on furiously.

Ronnie stepped forward towering over Aaron to stare down at him, he smiled when Aaron back tracked and looked abit intimidated, "Like you had the right to force your self on her?", he watched angrily as Aarons eyes widened.

"No, i was wrong i eh", Aaron stuttered his words nervously.

"I always told Liisa i knew you were up to no good, who goes around kissing other men's girls?", he had always had a weird feeling about Aaron part of it was down to his jealously but there was just something else Ronnie didn't like about him maybe it was nothing probably just there personality's clashing.

Aaron sighed frailing his arms out at his sides frustratedly, "Look I'm sorry".

Ronnie watched Aaron's awkward movements with joy, "You weren't sorry enough, luckily Liisa doesn't like violence or i would have beat your ass off my lawn by now, i still can but i don't want to wake my wife up so i am going to ask you kindly to leave".

Aaron sighed, "Ronnie i just need to speak to her about Kasey that's all".

"Not in my house, i will tell her you called around she will call you later", Ronnie stepped back into his house before glare at him one last time before he shut the door on him the last thing Ronnie seen was Aaron stomping away in a huff, Smiling Ronnie walked into the kitchen lifting up a bag of dog kibble before making his way out back.

Charlie and Storm both jumped up from there resting spots as soon as they seen him, Ronnie laughed as they both jumped up on-top of him excitedly, "Hey Charlie, Hey Storm", Ronnie leaned down petting both of there heads before he filled there doggy bowls up with kibble and leaving them to eat.

Walking back into the house Ronnie smiled as he watched Liisa walk out of the bedroom holding Ethan up in her arms, "Morning Good Girl", Ronnie walked forward dipping his head down to kiss her sweet lips, smilling he brushed his hand down the back of Ethan's head and gave his little head a kiss to, "You both ok?".

"Were fine", Liisa frowned looking over at the front door, "I heard voice's who was at the door?".

Ronnie reached forward lifting Ethan out of her arms holding his son against the left side of his chest as his little cheek rested against his shoulder, "It was Aaron, OUCH", Ronnie frowned as Ethan grabbed the side of his hair tugging some of his hair free from the band.

Liisa stepped forward taking Ethan's hands and unfisting his hand for him, "You sent him away?".

'Oh Crap' Ronnie thought he knew Liisa's pissed off face and this was it, but as mad as she was he couldn't help but smile her angry face was so cute.

Liisa tilted her head sideways raising her eyebrows at him, "Whats so funny Ronnie?".

Biting his gum Ronnie tried to lose his smile but couldn't help it, "You, when your mad your nose does this cute thing", Ronnie reached up brushing his fingers down her scrunched up angry face, he watched as her face began to soften up against his touch.

Sighing she raised her hand up touching his hand, "Why was Aaron here?", this time she asked more cooly.

"He wanted to talk to you about Kasey but i told him you were sleeping i said you would ring him later", Ronnie flattened his hand out onto her face stroking her lip with his thumb before continuing, "I also kind of treatend him slightly".

Liisa slapped his hand away from her face angrily, "You WHAT?".

'Double Shit', Ronnie despretly reaching his hand back up towards her trying to cool her down, "Well he kissed you, your mine no one touches you but me".

Liisa face literally puffed out with anger he knew she was holding her breath this wasn't good, "Ronnie", she said slowly, "You know i hate violence".

"Ye i know but-", he didn't even get to finish what he was going to say when Liisa lifted Ethan from his arms and stalk out of the room back into the bedroom, Ronnie raced after her, "Baby".

"No you know what don't", Liisa gave Ronnie the eyes before she slammed the bedroom door in his face.

"Aw come on Baby", reaching down he tried to open the bedroom door but she locked it, "This is Ridiculous".

"Ridiculous?, Guess what", Liisa shouted.

"What?", Ronnie tried the handle one more time before resting his head against the door sighing.

"Just for that, I'm going to take a hot shower by myself", he could hear the anger in her voice but there was teasing there too.

Ronnie's eyes widen as he pressing his whole body up against the door, "Let me in Liisa, come on I'm sorry".

"No" She knew Ronnie loved showering together she was just doing this for punishment.

"Dammit Lis", Ronnie pouted at the closed door, listening closely he heard the shower being turned on, most arguments between couples were like real full on fights but ours turned into a method of sexually teasing to put each-others points across, sighing Ronnie as he turned around and slid down the door to the floor, 'She never plays fair' Ronnie lolled the back of his head against the door as he sulked away while his wife showered alone, 'Damn Aaron' Ronnie thought...