A/N PLEASE READ!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO...

The following chapter will be based at the end of the seventh year at Hogwarts.  Like in the books and movies, Harry, Ron, and Hermione go horcrux hunting and they end up back at Hogwarts to get the diadem and to kill Nagini, blah blah blah.  Draco stays at Hogwarts to tell Harry what is happening there.  This way they have a better chance of getting the horcruxes that are planted inside of the school and not getting caught.  So, when they get to the room of requirement it is still Draco who shows up there.  This is only because Harry and Draco created an act so people wouldn't suspect that Draco was helping Harry.  Blah blah blah.  More information.  Blah Blah Blah.  And then Crabbe unexpectedly sets the room on fire.  As you know, Harry saves Draco's life and the fire ends up being able to destroy the diadem.  That's cool!  Yay!  One less horcrux to worry about.  Yep.  Now Harry's in the forbidden forest getting ready to be killed cause as you know, Snape died... PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE DEATH OF OUR NOT SO NICE BUT STILL BELOVED PROFESOR... and Harry saw his memories.  Yep, weird.  Blah blah blah.  More words.  SO, that's why Harry is standing there waiting for Voldemort to freaking kill him.  He didn't tell anyone because he didn't want anyone trying to stop him from being killed.  Also, if he told Draco, there was no way he would even be able to do it.  NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THIS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE EXTREMELY CONFUSED, enjoy! :)