Airplanes Aftermath

double update!

Summary: Part two of 'Airplanes: Perfect For Flirting'

So, recap: Perrie met her superstar celebrity crush Jade Thirlwall on accident as she was travelling home to see her family in South Shields. From there it went surprise celebrity, to low key flirting, to very high key flirting.

It was the natural progression of things.

Minor interruption was Leigh-Anne but hey if she hadn't been her loud self there was a high chance that plane full of people would've watched Perrie help Jade join the mile high club.

Anyway enough recapping, on with the story of how the rest of the world came to find out about Jade's new girl.

----

It started with their friends.

Namely their friends who should learn to knock before entering a room.

Before we get there let's just start from the plane landing.

Leigh-Anne had bounded off the plane, pushing past people and making a beeline for the exit. Jade shook her head and went to grab their luggage. Perrie had been asked to stay with them until the last possible second. It hadn't taken much convincing.

Perrie and Jade had been walking close, arms brushing, pinky finger's linked and soft, shy smiles on their faces. That is until their bubble was burst by Leigh-Anne's yelling.

"Jesy! You're here!" Leigh-Anne went flying over the barriers and barrelled into her girlfriend's arms.

"Leigh. Babe. As much as I love this. I'm here for my friend." Jesy giggled. Perrie rolled her eyes as she dragged Jade over to the reunited couple.

"Ain't no friends here. Just some who was betrayed by the fact you didn't tell her you were dating Jade Thirlwall's best friend." Perrie said with a raised eyebrow.

Jesy winced, wrapping her arms around Leigh-Anne and letting Leigh-Anne burrow her face into her neck.

"I was going to tell you." Jesy started. Perrie held up her hand.

"Save it Jes." Perrie said. Jade giggled by her side and Perrie smiled. "Just drive me home."

"Sure thing Pez. Just give me a few." She said distractedly. Perrie rolled her eyes again and turned to look at Jade.

"Now, in a really non stalkerish way, where do you live?" Perrie asked sweetly. Jade laughed and looked up at Perrie.

"Why?" She asked. Perrie shrugged and looked down at her boots.

"Just wondering if we could give you a ride." Perrie mumbled. Jade smiled at Perrie's shyness and was about to reply when Leigh-Anne cut in.

"You live close. Like a couple blocks apart." Leigh-Anne said with a sly grin. Perrie looked at Leigh-Anne in alarm.

"How do you know where I live?" She asked. Jesy coughed.

"My fault sorry Pez." She mumbled. Perrie shook her head, nope not even going to ask how that came up in conversation.

"Look I just wanna go home at this point." Perrie whined. Jade giggled and nodded towards Leigh-Anne.

"They'll give us a lift. Text Danielle to meet us there." Jade said and Leigh-Anne nodded.

----

They arrived at the Edwards household and Dani shot out from the front door and wrapped Jade in a tight hug.