Sugar and Cocaine

15k readers holy fuck thank you so much!!

Summary:
Perrie's just a pretty thing for Jade, that's all she is, until suddenly she's much more.

She's really just a maid, to the rest of the Thirlwall Household. A maid that they hired to keep their garden-centered mansion clean down to the corners of the big front windows on the third floor. She fit right in, too; all lace garters under her black skirt, perfectly curled vanilla hair and thick eyelashes. She never spoke much either, which is what the eldest daughter liked best.

Jade can remember laying out on her spanse of luxurious bedspreads, rolling onto her side to see Perrie coming in the front gate with a few dainty leather suitcases. She leaned up on her elbows to watch the blonde coming in through her window, and a sly smile crawled on Jade's cherry lips. Everyone knows that Jade was the princess, and everything pretty that came in the door was hers from then on. Ms. Edwards would be no exception.

It started with tea, where Perrie would serve the Thirlwalls in coifed dresses and barely-fitting blouses. Jade looked more thirstily at the maid's garter latches than at the cups of ginger tea being filled before her.

With a flash of brilliant blue eyes; Perrie looked at Jade for just a moment, then turning her glance back to the cakes she was passing out. Jade crossed her ankles under the table and sipped at the hot tea. She could remember thinking 'two could play at this game'.

Because Perrie was definitely a tease, there was no way around it. What sort of a professional maid packs only lingerie-esque uniforms and looks at people like some sinful seductionist?

On the way to tutoring lessons in the garden-cottage, Jade would pass the maid going down the stairs; they'd share the same look they always did. The Thirlwall girl would give her one of seeming disinterest although they both saw right through that, and Perrie would pass a slow glance up from Jade's dainty high-heels, up over her dress-edged thighs and finally to her face with not a word passed.

It did become a game, of sorts. Perrie kept on teasing Jade in front of the family at tea, and Jade would keep giving her mysterious looks to the maid, as if humoring a secret between just the two of them. Jade liked to think that Perrie was her little secret. To her father and mother; she was Ms. Edwards, laundry folder, feather duster. But to Jade, the young woman was a delicious prize that belonged only to her.

Her parents could tell you how Jade reacted when she didn't get the things she wanted. Such a pampered little rich girl always got her way, and when she didn't, she would throw a storm of a tantrum. Breaking all of their expensive cabinet adornments, ripping the curtains, anything just to express her anger. With this prize, Jade would be patient for once. Because the payoff would be worth the wait.

One afternoon was particularily awful. Jade curled a black strand of hair around her pinky finger as she bit into a fluffy buttercake, and Perrie dropped the mother's handkerchief with a timid "excuse me". Jade choked on the dessert as Perrie bent over and exposed her undergarments between porcelain legs. She hid a grin of disbelief; blushing to her cheekbones and looking at her gloved hands.

Her parents spoke to her about leaving for the week to visit family in London, and Jade nodded to what they said, barely listening. Perrie sauntered back to the house from the garden but Jade saw that the maid had acknowledged her parent's news. They both understood what this meant; seven days to indulge, a chance to call a truce.

That evening, her parents departed the Thirlwall grand gate and Jade changed from tea clothes to night clothes. As the daughter of a rich and famed couple, she could of course import french lingerie to wear at hardly any cost. Her parents didn't notice anything she did with the money.