Airplanes: Perfect For Flirting

Summary: "We're sitting next to each other on the plane and my friend just complained that we were flirting too much and now I don't know what to say"

Perrie was getting pissy now. It'd been four hours. Four freaking hours of sitting in this busy ass airport. All she wants to do is fly back to South Shields and be with her family but no. Mother nature was working against her and keeping her in London longer.

"Yo this is getting boring."

Perrie turned around at the voice and narrowed her eyes.

"Getting? Have you been here four hours?" Perrir said through her teeth. The dark brown hair goddess looked at her with scared eyes.

"Cool your roll hot stuff." She said. Perrie raised her eyebrows and watched her curiously.

"You look familiar." Perrie said slowly. The woman flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled.

"Leigh-Anne Pinnock." She introduced herself and it clicked in Perrie's mind.

"Right, Jade Thirlwall's friend." Perrie nodded with a smile. Leigh-Anne put her hand over her heart.

"Excuse you, best friend I think you mean." Leigh-Anne corrected. Perrie laughed and rolled her eyes lightly.

"Of course my apologies, I'm Perrie." Perrie said. Leigh-Anne smiled and looked Perrie up and down.

"Poopey would like you Pezza." Leigh-Anne mused.

Perrie went to reply when her flight was finally called and she almost cried with relief.

"Nice meeting you Leigh-Anne but I gotta go." Perrie said, trying not to seem rude but damn she just wanted to get on her plane and go home.

"It's chill girl. Hey maybe I'll see you again sometime." Leigh-Anne called out as Pefrie hurried over to her flight.

----

Perrie had settled into her seat and closed her eyes, finally close to getting home just a five and a half hour flight to get through.

Perrie sighed and opened her eyes, pulling out her phone and plugging in her headphones, prepared to ignore the woman sat next to her. The woman who goddamn had exceptionally smooth looking legs, like woah, that skirt was working for Perrie.

Perrie shook her head and lined up her spotify favourites, Wasabi coming on when she pressed shuffle. She went to put her earbuds in when a chipper voice spoke up.

"Hey that's my song."

Perrie's head snapped to the right and was indeed left breathless. Her eyes locked with warm chocolate brown ones, sucking her in and leaving her thoughtless.

Soft eyes juxtaposed by the sharp jawline that was framed by scruffy untouched brown hair, a red t-shirt with cutouts and a short blue checked skirt clinging to all the right curves of the girl next to Perrie. White sneakers on her feet seemed somewhat sensible to Perrie considering the rest of her looked like a supermodel, not airport appropriate.

"I uh..." Perrie was not functioning. Perrie.exe has stopped responding.

Her celebrity crush was sitting next to her. Her favourite artist was sitting by her side. Jade Thirlwall was sitting next to her.

Jade giggled at Perrie's awed expression and Perrie blushed at being caught out in her staring.

"You like my music?" Jade asked curiously. Perrie shook herself out of it and nodded enthusiastically.

"Love it. I'm actually a big fan." Perrie admitted quietly. Jade grinned and went to speak when the overhead speakers came on and the beginnings of the flight safety began.