Superstitious

don't read if you get triggered easily

Summary:
Jade is a boxer and Perrie is her cute blonde pregnant wife and they become very superstitious when bad luck occurs if Perrie doesn't make it to one of Jade's matches.

The swing of the punch always came easy to Jade. Sure, on the outside she is an adorable Disney-loving child but on the inside she is strong and witty and won't hesitate to pop you one if you mess with her or the ones she loves. Perrie. Jade really loves Perrie. She loves the child growing inside of her too.

They were lucky enough to get a donor and of course, Perrie was more than willing to carry. They both decided it would be safer that way anyway with Jade's career. Jade still worries when Perrie comes to watch her that she'll get hurt. That someone will push her over or some type of accident would occur. Perrie insists she'll be fine every time and Jade just kisses her.

Every time Jade hears Perrie cheer her on, she wins the match. That's why Perrie always sits close to the front so it's easier for Jade to hear her.

"You did great out there." Perrie says, grabbing her wife's arm as Jade quickly led her back to the car.

"Thank you, baby. Cheering me on as always." Perrie grinned, pressing a kiss to Jade's shoulder. Jade helped Perrie into the passenger seat and made her way to the driver's.

"But Jade?" Perrie asked innocently as Jade got into the car. Jade placed her hand on Perrie's pale thigh.

"Yes, my love?"

"What will happen when the baby comes?" Jade furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"With your career and all."

"Perrie, you always ask me this. We'll be fine. I keep telling you. We'll be alright."

"But you'll be gone a lot and I'll have to stay home and if you get hurt...I can't have you get hurt."

"I know you want me to quit, Perrie. But I can't just do that. It's my job. It makes me happy. Don't you want me to be happy?"

"Of course I do! I never said I wanted you to quit either. But sometimes you have to leave things behind to get to the next chapter in your life. There's some things you just need to let go."

"I'm not quitting. This is my job. That's final."

"Alright. Fine."

"I need to make a living for us and I know I won't always be able to be with you but that's risk I have to take."

"What happens when I need you and you can't be there?"

"Obviously, If I need to be there, I will. You're the most important thing in my life. I'd do anything for you." Perrie smiled, caressing Jade's cheek. Jade placed her hand on Perrie's tummy gently and kissed her lips. The rest of the drive was quiet and once they arrived home, Jade hurried to Perrie's side to help her out. She walked Perrie up to their bedroom, gently laying her down.

"Love you." Perrie mumbled.

"And I love you." Jade said fondly, kissing Perrie. Jade helped Perrie undress and get into comfier clothing. Jade got naked and snuggled Perrie under the blankets. She rubbed Perrie's clothed belly, kissing Perrie's neck.

"Stop turning me on." Jade chuckled and let her hand drift lower. Perrie slapped Jade's arm away, squealing. "Jade!" Jade laughed and just cuddled into her wife's body.