Chapter 7: Back Story

Want to know the story behind Ella's past? This chapter will cover all of that!

Narrator

Continue from the last chapter...

"Professor Paradox?" The group turned around and saw the man wearing a lab coat walking out from a time portal that glows in light blue.

"Hello children, hmm, wait... maybe you guys aren't children anymore. Anyway, it's not too late to save Ella." Paradox said calmly while he took a look around.

"I'm sensing a time travelling headache coming, this guy never makes sense." Kevin pointed out.

"We don't have all day Paradox! We need to find Ella now!" Ben got impatient.

"And you are telling a time travelling that we are running out of time... Hmm..." Paradox smiled.

"Fine! Start explaining things, that's what you usually do first." Ben was defeated by Paradox's reply.

"I'll explain in a time order that you people will understand..." Paradox continued.

(Paradox's story)

I'll start by explaining the Icy aliens you people had been encountering. They are a species called Icetofriggian (Yes I made that up :P), they lived in a faraway planet that was recently destroyed by the people themselves due to global warming. As you can see, they need ice to survive, but all the ice melt, therefore their race is dying out.

More the twenty years ago, the Icetofriggian king found planet Earth might be suitable for their people to migrate to before their planet melts completely and needed a brave young citizen to be the first adventurer to explore the planet beyond and report back...

(Flashback)
"I want to be the one going to Earth!" A young (Icetofriggian) boy yelled to the king.

"No, son! The royal family members cannot go, it's too risky!" The king told the boy.

Suddenly a young (Icetofriggian) girl came into the palace where the king and his son were. "I could be your adventurer, my lord!" The girl exclaimed.

"Ella! You can't go, if you go, who will play with me after school?" The young boy yelled.

"Don't worry! You got plenty of friends! I want to explore the stars! This is my one and only opportunity! " The girl replied.

So the young girl did, spending her last few days playing with her friends until it's time to go.

~~~~~~~
Sometime later...

"Ella, the young adventurer! You are making history today! You are making our people proud! As the king, I wish you good luck!" the king announced as another Icetofriggian injected some liquid into the young girl's body.

"This is earthling (human) DNA, you will slowly turn into a human over time, this way you won't look like an alien when you arrive at the Planet Earth." the Icetofriggian explained.

The girl in the spacecraft looked out of the window, saying goodbye to her friends and family, as well as the young boy, the king's son, who seemed really sad to see Ella go.

Young Ella was still in Icetofriggian form when she took off on the spacecraft to the stars and began her adventure. Wondering how it is like on an alien planet called Earth, also wondering if she will see home ever again...

(Still Paradox's perspective)

The journey was going well, Ella's ship was approaching Earth until Earth's planetary defences picked her up and blasted her ship out of the sky...

The ship crashed into Area 51, Ella was knocked unconscious. Still in her Icetofriggian form, she was taken to the classified alien research centre there. The scientists in Area 51 did all sort of experiments on her. I don't think it is a good idea to go into the details, some of them are quite cruel.

However one time, the scientists made her take a pill that had unknown effects on Icetofriggian race. Turned out, the pill has a de-ageing effect and Ella was turned back into a baby and was later kept in a glass tube.

That was when I told young Ben and Gwen at the time to retrieve the alien girl for me.

(flashback)

"Ben, are you sure we should do this?" said Gwen.

"Well Professor Paradox is time walker, he definitely has a reason to tell us to do this!" Ben replied.

Ben (as four Arms) and Gwen are busting into Area 51 after Paradox had told them they have to find an alien that looked like a human girl and bring her back to him.

"Why are we doing this again?" asked Gwen.

"Paradox said, if we don't, our past will alter and the present will ceases to be!" Ben replied while kicking down a door. Inside the room, is a baby girl lying in a glass tube. Ben broke the glass and free the baby girl. He immediately changed back to Ben.

"Why change back? You timed out again?" asked Gwen.

"Noo, I changed back because I probably look scary in my alien forms and I look way more cute as a human!"

(Still Paradox's perspective)

After Ben and Gwen retrieve the alien girl, I took Ella back in time, back to when Ben was still a child, so that Ella and Ben would meet each other and become friends.

So that, right now, when Ella is caught, the bearer of the Omnitrix, Ben Tennyson, would be on his way to save her.

End of Paradox's Story

Narrator

"Okay, so you did all of this just so that I will go and save her now?" Ben was confused.

"Well, yes... ehh... No... There is more to the situation." Paradox pointed out.

"Then why don't you tell us and get going!" Kevin was annoyed by the long story.

"Teenagers are always impatient... Let the future unfold itself. Right now, your job is to find Ella." Paradox replied, "But before you go, I need to talk to Ben in private."

Ben and Paradox walked a few meters away from the others.

"Ben, listen carefully, this battle is especially important to you and your future. In all the alternate realities of the upcoming battle, I've seen endings in many different ways, but none of them ended well, either it ended badly for you or it ended badly for Ella. You have to be careful." Paradox warned, "But again... This version of you in all the realities might be the special one. I'm counting on you."

"I'll be fine! Oh, and she'll be fine as well! I always win. I've saved the universe for a million times!" Ben didn't seem to take Paradox's words.

The two walked back to the group. "Let's save Ella guys!" Ben yelled as he ran off in one direction.

"Where are you going?" Gwen laughed, "You don't even know where Ella is, doofus!"

"Right... Good point..." Ben was embarrassed, "So where is her?"

"She is at the ice factory right now, hurry up and get there before it is too late! If you go now, you will still have 5 seconds to spare when you arrive." Paradox said, "Good luck!"

Paradox vanished in glowing light blue lights as the group head off to the ice factory to find Ella...

(Wonder how is Ella doing on the other side :P)

To be continued...