Chapter 4: Special Plumber

Narrator

Ben and Ella were talking about old times while going over the old photos, but Ben got a little too tired and fell asleep. Ella lied next to the sleeping Ben but was unable to sleep herself as she was too excited about this little lovely moment. XD

Ben's perspective

"Ben! Ben!!! Wake up! A little help here?" Ella woke me up as my sleepy eyes opened up. She was fighting an alien robot with her bare hands. "Wow, you're good at fighting" I yelled.

"Help me get rid of whatever this is, then we'll talk about that." Ella was annoyed.

Suddenly the robot switched targets and jumped on to me. Seems like the robot knew I have an Omnitrix on my left wrist so it pinned my left hand on the ground. I was unable to reach my watch.

"Ella, help me transform, just slap the watch," I yelled in pain, as the robot just punch my shoulder.

Ella had no idea how the watch works so she just hit it as hard as she could. "Ouch, you don't have to slam it that hard, you know?"

I transformed into NRG, "hehe, Alien Robot you are in big trouble!" I blasted the robot into outer space with my plasma blast.

"What was that?" Ella asked, I wasn't sure, but it looked like SixSix and SevenSeven, the two intergalactic bounty hunters I fought before.

"I'm not sure, but it seems like someone out there set up a bounty for either you or me," I replied.

"I understand why someone would want you but why me?" Ella was confused.

"For your outstanding fighting skills? What you did back there was insane, your fist and arms were as powerful as the robot's metal armour!" Ben joked.

"Yea..." Ella said, but it felt like she was hiding something...

Ella's perspective

The Next Morning

I woke up late in the morning, Ben was already up, talking with someone, not over his phone, but with his Omnitrix.

"I thought the Omnitrix is only a magical watch," I asked.

"Well, it also works as a plumber badge, plumbers are intergalactic police officers and its badge is a communication device and a universal translator, " Ben replied, "And I was talking with Grandpa Max about what happened last night."

"Max Tennyson? I haven't seen him for years." I got excited.

"Then you are in luck, after breakfast, we will meet up with Gwen and Kevin and fly to the Plumber base," Ben replied.

"Can I join you guys on your plumbing business? It sounds really fun and interesting!" I begged Ben and acting cute, blinking my eyes, which I remember it always works on Ben when we were small.

Ben definitely blushed, "Okay... Even though you are not a plumber, I'll see what I can do."

~~~~~~
Narrator

At the Plumber Base

"Grandpa, Gwen, Kevin and Rook!" said Ben as he enters the plumber base with Ella, "Grandpa Max, this is Ella, you remember her right?"

Ella went over to Max and greet him, "Hello Ella, haven't seen you for years, look, you are a pretty young lady now!"

"Anyway, what are you doing where?" Max asked Ella.

"Ben agreed to let me help!" Ella smiled and looked over to Ben. The rest of the group also looked over to Ben but instead of smiling, they give them a "seriously?" look.