Chapter 3: Where It Began

(Wonder how Ben and Ella met each other?)

Narrator

A few days afterwards, Ben was at Ella's house, officially visiting their house for the first time after she and her family moved back to Bellwood.

"Your room is huge!" Ben yelled.

"No, it isn't. Why it looks huge is because I tidy up my room unlike you." Ella replied making Ben feel embarrassed.

They were chatting about what Ella did while she was away until they had nothing more to say.

"I'm bored..." Ben said, "We should do something." Ben looked around, finding a folder full of photos.

"What's this?" Ben asked.

"That's all the photos from when we were still in elementary school. I remember you hated to take photos back then." Ella replied.

"Taking photos is a girl thing!" Ben said, as he opened the file picking up a photo, it was a photo of Ben and Ella standing outside the discipline teacher's office.

"You kept this photo about this total humiliation?!" Ben was surprised.

"Of course, well it means a lot to me." Ella replied.

"Why?"

"That's because it was when we were best friends..." Ella replied happily.

~~~~~~
Flashback

It was a long time ago when Ben and Ella were still 9 years old. Everyone returned to the classroom before the class begins, however, the teacher seemed to be late.

Everyone started chatting and fooling around. At the time, Ella doesn't have a friend to talk with, so she sat on her chair and waited.

That was until the school bullies Cash and J.T. showed up and grabbed one of Ella's pencils.

"Hey! Give me my pencil back!" Ella got angry.

"Well, you will have to catch it if you want it back." Cash laughed as he threw the pencil across the classroom all the way to J.T. who was standing next to the window.

The throw wasn't very well aimed, Cash leaned backwards trying to reach it, but he slipped and missed the flying pencil, it was heading straight to the window.

A boy with green eyes and black hair sitting next to the window, realizing a pencil was going to fly straight out of the window, he tried to catch it. Well, he did get a hand on it, but it wasn't enough, it deflected off and flew out of the window.

Everyone pretended that nothing had happened, thinking no one would care about a small pencil, until a discipline teacher arrived holding the pencil, "Who's pencil is this?"

Ella raised her hand.

"Who threw the pencil out the window?" the teacher asked another question.

"It was Ben, the pencil was on his hand before it flew off!" Cash answer before turning around giving the black hair boy a smirk. J.T. and a few of the other students nodded following Cash.

"Ben! Ella! Come to see me after school!" the discipline teacher didn't want to hear any explanation, and he walked away.

~~~~~~
The school bell rang before all the student rushed out of their classrooms aimed straight for the front door while Ben and Ella had to stay behind along with other students that had some activities to attend.

Ben slowly making his way to the discipline teacher's office. "I don't have to be scared, I did nothing wrong!" Ben spoke loudly to himself. Ella followed behind.