Zakharia Zeenat

"Why, if your not a bad person then why do you hangout with these losers?" Kinza asked as she was bandaging her temple.

"They're not losers, they're brothers. They helped me when I was weak when me and her had no place to go."

"Her?"

"Zeenat, my cousin."

"How many cousins do you have?"

"One, I think. From my mom side, I can't remember any from my dad's side, he didn't have any siblings."

"What happened to you?" She asked her eyes had a soft glint in them.

"Zeenat and I escaped from the bomb blast that happened 6 years ago, for a whole year we were begging on the streets. Until they allowed us in, we became criminals since then, but then she said we have enough money and this 'Criminal Mastermind' was going low on money. I said no, I said we should help them and give in our share, she didn't like this idea. She was very stubborn, short-tempered, didn't have a foresight at all. She left me." A tear started to fall down my pink cheek.

"You liked her didn't you?"

"She was the only one left in this world for me, until I started this new criminal mastermind in to something A little bit stronger, we try not to steal so much."

"Are you sad that you don't have any family?"

"Yeah why?"

"If you had family, you would just realize it's a load of shit. As long as I can remember my dad..... and my mom...... my cousins from my moms side........ there views there lifestyle.... Their Words."

"It's not family that's a load of shit it's people."

"No it's-"

"Family is a word, it holds you together.... family is not evil, it's just you who take it as you take it. It's your views that start to hurt other people, it's not that people around you are evil it's-"

"Your wrong, you've never been in this position, you don't know!"

"Your also wrong, look at your father's position look at your mother's position, both seem pretty hard right? You just never notice all that there doing for you to keep you alive, to give you shelter, to give you-"

"My mother isn't doing anything, accept humiliating me, humiliating my father!"

"i don't know what your family issues are, but-"

"Don't know my family issues, I am not asking you to keep talking to me!"

"Kinza-"

"Don't say my name!" Then she looked down, angry- just like Zeenat I wanted to tease her, like I did to Zeenat but they were divergent people. They were-

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just admiring your facial expressions," I said smiling. Your father said he's gonna get it by tomorrow, have a good night."