Car Ride Sherry

I heard a grumbling noise from her stomach. I couldn't blame her, she hadn't ate from this whole day. And it was my fault, I couldn't be such an idiot that I wouldn't even take her home. She was hiding her flushed face with her narrow fingers. Jhiya went to visit Arsal as I decided to sit by her. "Suno, tum hein booke lagriyeh, yaar look Abb hie hamm ghar chaltey hain, or phir jaab unkie tabiyat tori si behtar hojie phir hum ajain ghein."

She looked up her face redder then ketchup. "Nahi," KInza started to walk away.

"KInza, abb hie zidd mutth karho, tum koh abbhie kaina, kaina chaiyheh. Ajau mein tum co-"

"Sherryaar," She whispered, her eyes sharp and narrowed at me. 

"Meri ghaalthi hai, tum ajau mein ghari start karra hoon," I started walking and I noticed her face, I knew she wasn't trying to protest and she was very hungry, but she did anyways.

"Nahi," She whispered strictly. 

"Ajau," I didn't want to protest with her, and didn't want to talk to her, for some reason I felt like it was all her fault. 

As we walked along the hallways, Jhiya ran up to her and whispered something that was to low to hear. KInza nodded and she went by. "Khiah, karri thi woh?" 

"Kuch nahi, aisi." She said trying to keep her composure, but I knew she was parrishan. The car ride was going smoothly, until she said, "Why do boys have a better composure then girls?"

I had to surpress a laugh, "What do you mean?" 

"Like Arsal, like you, I guess woman are more emotional that doesn't mean they can't cry when there Agha-Jhee is in the hospital." She blurted in a teasing voice.

I looked at her for a mere second before, clearing my throat and proceeding to answer her question. "Boys vs Girls, not the greatest match mostly in cries."

"Crying, I see a boy 'bout to cry right now." It was true she pulled my tears out of my eyes, but I didn't expose and she clearly didn't want me too. Her eyes shifted to me and she had a smile, a sweet smile or a sly smirk, it was beautiful in a way. She cleared her throat and whispered, "Sorry."   

"It's fine," I growled back.