I Loathe You Sherry

I watched as the smoke obscured my vision, I slammed my fist on to the counter frustrated, the fire seemed to be growing smaller as time passed, but I knew that wasn't possible. I opened a cabinet and got a few glasses out that fell on the floor. The pieces of glass hit my toes and I screamed, a pained ow. I finally got the baking soda out. Threw it on to the fire and ran to the living room. I was out of breath and also hurt, but shrieked Kinza, until I ran into her room, which was wrenched with smoke, I saw her figure, she wheezed and she coughed, I shouted in my most humanly voice possible, "I'm getting out of the house, it's safe!"

I jumped out of her window, I hit the ground and I fell on a pile of garbage. I watched and waited for her to come out, but she seemed to be staying in there.

I ran to the main entrance, the fire had stopped and minor smoke was flooding the living room, I saw her laying on the ground of the hallway with a book in her hand, History of Aboriginal Societies the first book in the series. 

I picked her up and laid beside her on the bed. Trying to catch my breath as the smoke diminished. My body was stiff and my fingers flinched in pain as I stretched my muscles. I watched her face which was pale and her lips were bleeding. My throat was burning and wheezes weren't any help. I stared to her face. Her eyes popped open and she emitted a few coughs. "Kinza!" I said happily. She smacked me on the cheek. 

"Tum, pethichar admie, tum ko thoh marna chayeh, You left me in this burning house and expect me not to be mad!!" She shouted.

"Nahi meineh," I tried to say, which led to another slap on my countenance. 

"I loathe you!!"

Wow never knew those words hurt so much.