Fire and Betrayal Kinza

I looked down the streets of busy Pakistan,it sent chills up my spine. 

"Ghar arehai," he informed.  

I didn't say anything, I couldn't after what I said earlier, I had no right. When he stopped the sky offered nothing, but the faintest of starlight. "Sherry, tum hein paatha hai, you might loathe a thing that is good for you, and you might fond a thing that is bad for you." I just wanted to say these words to someone.

He gave me a beautiful smile like he knew something, "And he knows, and you not." He started to get out of the car, my eyes produced a pained sorry and he saw that so he nodded.

  2 hours later

For one whole hour I was sleeping and raged, it was like I was having a flash back, but it wasn't a flashback nothing happened like this.

Jhiya pursed her lips, she was standing in the living room, staring timidly at space. 

"What's wrong dewanni," Arsal yelped in a teasing accent.

"Yaar Arsal, ya know, Kinza tho number ki larki hai, uss nai Sherry ki seduce karri hai." 

"Muijhe hai jori, bee bahaut achi laacthi hai." He said smiling.

"Muijhe hai bee, likin, Sherry ko acha nahi luctah."

Then I heard Sherry's faded whispers and quiet echoes. My eyes popped open and I started to cough and wheeze, smoke was everywhere. Sherry was standing and holding an empty box of baking soda. My parched throat was burning and my wheezes came out gruff and course. My eyes had been split to darkness, Sherry stood silent, staring at the fire, then before even looking back he jumped out the window.