Chapter 17: Revenge

"All monsters are human."- Steven King

Mercy
Chapter 17:   Revenge

CLARK MASTERS WAS MAD AND UPSET AT THE TIME IT TOOK TO GET HIS REVENGE

CLARK MASTERS WAS MAD AND UPSET AT THE TIME IT TOOK TO GET HIS REVENGE. Thoughts had continued to enter his mind,none of them ever seeming like a good enough excuse to him. As he shouldn't be taking this long to catch and torture his family's killer.

You didn't know where he was.
You couldn't do anything,to many witnesses.
It was the day he killed your family.
"Well,Elena Gilbert, looks like your part of my plan now."

//////////

Clark didn't like the Gilbert girl,but he did like her brother. He had to wonder how the two were related. It is not possible they are related.

Clark wasn't going to go through his plan on kidnapping the girl,at least he had seconds thoughts. As the only other friend he had was Annabel. And even though seeing her brought him happiness it had also brought his pain and suffering. She was an exact copy of his sister. Just like Elena is to Katherine.

Clark rolled his eyes,seeing Elena walk up to him. They weren't in school,she had happened to find him at the Mystic Grill. Which he knew was a bad place to 'hide' but he was also hungry.
"I told you to stay away from Jeremy."

He rolled his eyes again,the very sound of her voice bothered him. Your overreacting towards her
No,I'm not

Pushing the sound of the reasonable voice,Clark turned to her with a smirk.
"It doesn't work if he also wants to hang around me."

Clark went to get up,when she  placed her hand on him. He stared at it for a second ,before his eyes went up to her face. He had been repeating that as well as looking around.
Oh,but if I did this shit to her,everyone would try to kill me. Not that they would succeed.

He grabbed her hand,making her gasp. But he had quickly dropped it,not wanting to make a bigger show than necessary.
"I didn't even hurt you. But,it's seems you hand made you find up about me. So-since I'm such a gentlemen-I'll even say goodnight to you."

"Goodnight?-"

Before Elena could finish her sentence he had knocked her out. Quickly grabbing her as eyes feel on him.
"Sorry,she just never knows when to stop. Well,came on babe let's go."

He smiled as he walked out,but the smile he would have like to have on his face at the moment but more one of embarrassment. As he continued to whisper the fake comforting word,once he was out the door he whispers a threat.
"Should have kept that pretty but very annoying mouth shut."

/////

He was annoyed as he hard her screams coming from the upstairs room,which he had locked her up in and tied her to a chair.

Once he had enough of her voice,he sped up the stairs and opened the door.
"Shut up! My god! So annoying! No wonder Klaus and Rebekah want to kill you. Can't stay quite for a second."

He grabbed the duct tape before ripping a rather large piece off and sticking it to her face.
"Stupid tape."

He wrapped it around the back of her neck,getting some hairs stick to it. Once he was done he looked at her. Now,he could speak without her interrupting him.
"You look so much like Katherine."

She had tried to speak,but the tape muffled everything. He rolled his eyes.
"I tapped your mouth shut for a reason,so you wouldn't speak. So stop trying to. I had read about this,dooplegangers. They had been trying to get two certain dooplegangers together forever. But something had always came in the way. I know the first set had been murdered by a witch or something like that. The second,which was actually only one,Elijah had killed. The third,which is Katherine...well she was a....what do you humans call them? Sluts? Hoes? Either way,that's why she was."

Clark had missed the laugh Elena had managed to make in this situation but the situation quickly came to her mind and made her panic again.
"Dude,Shut up! It's rude to interrupt when someone is speaking. Anyway,that men's there you and another doopleganger somewhere out there. My god,I'm done now you can speak!"

He ripped the tape off,ripping her hair and causing the skin to get pulled upwards as well. He ignored the scream that escaped from the pain.
"Okay,What was so important that you had to interrupt me?"

"You will never get  away with this. They will find me. And kill you."

Clark smiled and placed his hand on the chair,getting in her face.
"You really think that I didn't plan this out? Come on. Why would I go all this way,for revenge on the man who murdered my family,and have even a one percent chance of that being ruined."

Elena's eyes widen,realizing what he had meant.
"Katherine."

Clark made a face,it was hard to read with how terrified she was.
"Bingo. You know,if you had never judged me this wouldn't be happening."

Clark tilted  his head and as of right in cue,Katherine walked in.
"Yes it would. He's just kidding."

Elena looked at them,she was confused as to the relationship between the two. She knew they couldn't he siblings,as Clark was as old as the Mikaelson family. And he couldn't be a descendent of Katherine's-even though it made plenty of sense at how they acted-because that would make Elena and him related,and she didn't want to believe that.
"Come on,think with that brain that you share with Katherine."

"I'm nothing like her!"

She had been quite for a moment,when the words flew from her mouth.
"You're related to her."

(995)
10/23/19: