Chapter 13: Beauty

EVEN THOUGH CLARK WAS AN EVIL AND VENGEFUL CREATURE,HE KNEW BEAUTY WHEN HE SAW IT

EVEN THOUGH CLARK WAS AN EVIL AND VENGEFUL CREATURE,HE KNEW BEAUTY WHEN HE SAW IT. He couldn't help but look after the girl who looked like his sister. So,it was a surprise to see the girl go to his school.

Clark watched her carefully, not noticing that the younger Salvatore and the doopleganger where watching him. But,he didn't care if even he noticed. But,after a minute he felt the stares.

Clark turned his head,seeing the little group of friends just staring at him. He rolled his eyes,when he looked back the girl was no longer there. He turned his head,trying to find her.

There was a tap on his shoulder,making him turn around and when he saw the girl. He smiled,he didn't even care that the friends were still staring at him,or whispering about him.
"Hey,your the guy from last night. The one that saved me."

Clark chuckled,she was so much like his sister. The same face,same voice,same awkwardness.
"And called me Amanda."

He scratched the back of his neck,he was awkward. And it was weird seeing this,the group was still watching. All of them were worried about the girl. Stefan and Caroline has begun to listen in on the conversation and Elena was talking to Bonnie,trying to think of a way to get the girl away from him but in a way that it wouldn't anger him.
"Yeah,sorry about that. You just,you look a lot like someone I used to care for."

His face shifted,quickly but the girl had enough time to see it. She pressed an eyebrow.
"Who? An old girlfriend?"

Clark laughed a little,shaking his head. He knew that the annoying doopleganger and her friends were listening and trying to get the girl away from him,but he had actually really wanted her to stay.
"No,no,nothing like that. Actually...my sister."

Again Clark's face had no longer seemed angry or with a fake smile. But,now a as smile that was slowly shifting into a sad face.
"She died a while ago. For a second I had thought you were her. And I just-I don't know why I'm telling you this. I need to go."

Clark walked past the girl who was watching him leave. As well as the vampires, doopleganger and witch. It didn't matter to Stefan what he had said,but Caroline and Bonnie has begun to feel something for the boy. Maybe it was pity or guilt. All you knew was,that Klaus has caused this.

Clark was the way he was because of Klaus,he was evil. Both Klaus and Clark. It never seemed to come to the group about the supernatural beings try fight,that after everything and every being they fight,they never actually knew the back story of them.

And the last that they over-heard wasn't even the icebreaker of Clark's past.

'No one is born evil,they are made.'

(505)
7/08/19: In still stuck in the car,driving since like twelve in the morning-it's 9:50-and we are going to stop driving at either eleven or twelve. As we are trying to make it to Texas tomorrow.