Chapter 8: BEAUTIFUL AND SAD

CLARK MASTER WAS A COLD, CARELESS,RUTHLESS,UNFORGETTABLE KILLER

CLARK MASTER WAS A COLD, CARELESS,RUTHLESS,UNFORGETTABLE KILLER. There was no telling how many people he had killed to get this far. And he didn't care,he acted like he didn't care. But his eyes gave it away. Even though his eyes,to him,had seemed to look like they held anger.
It was quit the opposite. To others it had looked like it held sadness. And it made them question him,which was normally had gotten them killed.

But,there was something different about this groups of friends. He didn't care for Damon Salvatore or his brother Stefan Salvatore. But,the Bennet witch and the vampire blond. They had reminded him of people he knew a long time ago.

/////

Clark paid no attention to the teacher as his eyes had stayed on Caroline. It may have been creepy,but her personality and the way her hair was done which it's color had reminded him of a friend he lost long ago.
The girl shifted under his gaze,which has finally made his rip his eye from her,seeing the teacher give him a hard look.
"And that's why students,like Clark here,will possibly be running a farm or not even working when they are older."

The class chuckled,but Clark just smirked.
"And yet,I'm sure the animals on the farm would be neater than your classroom,and nicer...also smell better. And for not working,Uh better than being around people like you."

The class was in shock,as no one has bee talked to this teacher like that, especially this teacher. The teacher clicked her tongue,biting her lip before placing the chalk down.
"Get out of my class,Mr.Masters."

Clark's head titled,sniffling a laugh. He lifted his hands up,quill you grabbing his stuff.
"Your not as threatening as everyone says."

Clark walked out the room,some students watching as he left. Clark smiled as he looked for Elena and Bonnie. He heard a familiar voice;
"He's an idiot."

Caroline,she had called him an idiot. He didn't know if she was brave or just stupid. Then again,she didn't see the fight between him and the Salvatore brothers along with Klaus.

/////

Caroline approaches Clark,grabbing his shoulder and turning him around. Even after what he had sad and did in class,as well as what the Salvatore brothers time her,she only saw sadness in his eyes. She didn't see a monster. All she could see was sad eyes,and a beautiful face.
"What was that about in class? You alright?"

Clark stares at her,not believing that she would ask that question. She had fought her friends,ruined their plan,and then interrupted class.
"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

Caroline shook her head,staring at the boy. She still only saw sadness in his eyes. Even with the big smile painted on his face, she saw sadness in his eyes.
"You just seem...sad."

Clark smiled at her and laughed a little,making a joke.
"....Thanks....and your as beautiful as ever. See,that's how you complement someone."

Caroline laughed a bit,shaking her head and realizing what he had said. As well as what she had said,she frowned.
"I didn't mean it that way."

"I know,I was kidding."

/////

When Clark went home, he had went towards his mirror. He stared at himself in the mirror. Sad? Where does she see sadness?

All he saw was the evil that people had said about him. Sadness? Sadness? I don't see it. I didn't see anything.

//////////

(596)
7/03/19: So does anyone want a sixteen year old brother or ten year old sister? Because I don't or the thirteen year old brother or the thirty year old brother or the eighteen year old sister.
Then other two I'm keeping.