Chapter 12: Libary

CLARK HAD TO ADMIT, THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT HIM NEEDING A TUTOR IN MATHS WAS GOING TO THE LIBRARY

CLARK HAD TO ADMIT, THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT HIM NEEDING A TUTOR IN MATHS WAS GOING TO THE LIBRARY. Before he could compel the teacher to just pass him,another idea enters his mind. If he needed a tutor,he could just compel that person to give him information about the famous Salvatore brothers.

But,he had never expected for the tutor to be Bonnie Bennett. He raised as eyebrow, does she even know who she's tutoring?

Bonnie looked up,her eyes widen when they landed on Clark. Well,that's a no.

He sat in the booth,he had expected her to run away. But she didn't. He was surprised to see her continue to approach him. He raised an eyebrow as she sat down.
"I'm surprised you didn't run out after seeing me."

Bonnie glared at him,not finding it funny as he chuckled.
"I'm not scared of you. And why does a,whatever the hell you are, over a thousand years old need a math tutor?"

That's when Clark kept quite,his hands fiddled with one of the books he had taken. He turned his head,pointing to a shelf.
"That shelf has to do with many supernatural creatures. Did you know that they even have some last names? Of course,now none of them are alive."

Bonnie looked up at him,stopping her movements. As she did this,Clark studied her movements.
"You killed them all,didn't you?"

Clark shook his head,he was telling the truth.
"I didn't kill any of them,well maybe one but in my defense,they had tried to hurt my family. When it turns out,I killed that man just to have someone who I though was my friend kill them all right in front of me."

He had gotten quite,Bonnie did as well. She didn't know why to say as she had judged him so quickly and viewed him as a monster. He didn't know what to say because he didn't just suddenly tell people that,much less someone that has threatened him and someone he has threatened.
Clark cleared his throat,opening the book.
"So I guess we should get to some math."

Bonnie raised an eyebrow,hearing his words. She had to question him again.
"And I'll ask again,why does someone as old as you need help with math?"

Can't she just shut up for once?
Clark bit his lip,not wanting to threaten her as they were in a public place. His hands clenched into fist.
"Why can't you just leave it alone? Maybe I don't need a tutor,maybe I just wanted to get one of your group members alone to get information on Klaus or kill you."

Bonnie scanned him,seeing his face for any lies. She had saw none. Bonnie coughed,opening her book.
Clark looked up at her,before looking down at the book.
There is no way in hell she is finding out that I have trouble with numbers.

/////

They had stayed in the library for a while,as he walked out. Bonnie has practically ran for her car. Clark looked over,seeing someone lying on the street. He could tell it was no supernatural being. His eyes shifted towards Bonnie before he darted after the body.

Clark picked up the body,running to the other side of the street. He gently shook her,trying to wake her up. And for a second with the color of her hair, and the size of her. He had saw his sister.
"Amanda."

The girl turned her head and had woken up before he could leave her eyes were on him.
"Who's Amanda?"

(611)
7/08/19: I'm leaving Georgia today and going to Texas,which will take two days.