Chapter 15: Friends

CLARK MASTERS WAS NEVER ONE FOR WRITING,HE HAD PREFERRED DRAWNING

CLARK MASTERS WAS NEVER ONE FOR WRITING,HE HAD PREFERRED DRAWNING. But,something inside him had opened a page to draw,but he had ended up writing. It was as if he couldn't stop,he stared at the page confused.
"What then hell,when did I write this? I never write."

It has said many things about what had happened. Like,the girl who liked like his sister. And the fact that he had found Klaus.
He looked at the page,angry. His glare continued,as if he was actually staring at Klaus.

///////

Clark ran out the door,realizing he was late to meet Annabel. He knew that it was stupid to get to close to someone,but she just reminded him of his sister so much.

He smiled seeing her enter the school doors. She gave him a small wave,going to walk over to him when an arm looped around her and swept her to the side. Caroline.

Coke rolled his eyes,turning around when Elena stood there.
"What are you doing? Trying to threaten her?"

Clark raised an eyebrow,giving her a look. The 'duh' look and a confused look.
"What? Threaten Annabel? Why would I do that? She doesn't make assumptions about me,unlike you. Is that why you told your friends to take her away?"

Elena glared at him,staring up at him.
"You are dangerous. Stay away from her and my friends."

As Elena went to walk away,he looked around before showing up in front of her which has caused her to jump.
"I didn't go near your friends."

He didn't get to finish when the Gilbert boy walked up to them.
"Elena...Clark."

Elena gave Jeremy a look,not knowing why Jeremy would want to talk to him.
"You two know each other?"

Clark smiled at Elena,finding it funny to see the confused look on her face.
"Oh,Jeremy and I talked before."

Elena glared at him,grabbing Jeremy's arm and pulled him to the side.
"Stay away from him Jeremy,he's bad news."

Jeremy took a quick glance at Clark,turning back to Elena.
"What makes you think that?"

Elena looks around,her eyes landing on Clark and pulled Jeremy over more.
"He-He's dangerous. We don't know why he is yet. But,he saved Kol. And he is something other than a vampire."

"He's also a vampire? What was the point of dragging me somewhere else when he can still hear us?"

Clark chuckled,shaking his head. I really like this kid.

Clark walked away,but not before turning to the siblings.
"This seems like a family matter so I'm just gonna go."

Jeremy raised his hand,trying to stop Clark but he had already left. Jeremy turned around,facing Elena.
"Look What you did! You made an assumption about him and now he left. For once,leave me alone so I can seem normal."

Elena was about to say how stupid it was until Jeremy ran after him. Why does he suddenly care about him?

////

Jeremy grabbed Clark's shoulder and made him turn around. Clark smiles,it was weird to him. Smiling and being happy.
"I'm sorry about Elena,again."

Clark nodded his head,laughing a bit. These two are totally different.
"It's okay. I'm used to people making assumptions."

Jeremy raised an eyebrow,his face morphing into pity. He had talked to the taller boy twice,but yet he felt sad for him. He had heard a few things. One being how he had gotten close to Annabel.
"That's- Uh-"

Clark smiles and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Don't worry about it. Now that I think about it,the only two times we spoke you were apologizing for your sister. Want o hang out sometime,and maybe you won't be apologizing for your sister."

Jeremy smiles and nods.
"Yeah,that's sounds great"

Clark nods,smiling at him before turning around and walking away.
"Okay,then,see you at lunch."

(664)
7/11/19