Chapter 1; New Arrival

Clark Masters was never one to kill people for no reason

Clark Masters was never one to kill people for no reason. There was always a reason, sometimes it was simply because they had caught him. And he didn't like being caught. There was no logical reason for him to have been caught. He was one of the most feared creatures on the planet. Definitely in the top ten. If the Mikaelson family wasn't so big he would be higher on the list.

The Mikealsons, Klaus Mikaelson the one Clark wanted revenge on. After over a century, he was finally able to track Klaus down. In a place, he stayed longer than a day or two. Which Clark thought was impossible. But, here he was staring at what he believed to be Klaus. The man turned around, revealing someone else. But Clark could see the man knew Klaus. Klaus used the man, but he couldn't figure out what for or when.

Clark's plan was to get to Klaus, use someone he either cared for or needed to get to someone else. At least, that was the beginning of his plan. Once he got the attention of the older man, he would show him a weakness. Something he had found to get to him. He needed to get revenge. He needed to avenge his family. No matter what the cost was.

The boy had figured out where his enemy was. He had finally stayed in a place longer  than a week. Which meant he would be staying there for a while.

Clark smirked,walking up to the man. He tapped him in the shoulder, causing him to turn around.
"Hi,I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a place to eat?"

The man nodded,pointing down the street and giving him the directions.
"I'm Alaric,your new?"

Clark smiled,turned his head and accepting the man's hand.
"I'm Clark, and yeah. Something like that."

Klaus used this Alaric. He is trying to trick me. Klaus is here,but not in this body.

(335)
6/24/19: Even though it's  not the day to update this story,I wanted to update it as I had forgot yesterday. But the stories are still on hold.