Chapter 9: EMPTY

CLARK MASTERS HAD BEGAN TO WONDER WHY THE BLOND WAS FOLLOWING HIM

CLARK MASTERS HAD BEGAN TO WONDER WHY THE BLOND WAS FOLLOWING HIM. He knew there was no way she knew about his secret. She can't know. There is no way she knows. They don't even know I am a supernatural being. Well,the Salvatore brothers do. And they may have told the others.

Clark turned around,but instead of being met with the curly blond haired girl,he was met with the boy who seemed to have five million gel bottles in his house only to put at least six in his hair. That's what Clark thought of him.
"You know,I use less hair gel in a month than you use in a day."

Stefan's look never wavered,he was pissed. The hallway has stews to empty out,and once everyone was gone,Stefan pushed the taller boy to the lockers. Clark kept in the laugh,it was funny to him. Seeing this tiny and younger boy try to be threatening.
"Stay away from Elena."

Clark looked down,slapping his finger from his chest. He gripped his shoulder,pushing him away.
"I don't have to listen to you. And if you are going to threaten someone,make sure you know everything about them. Or at least if you can take them."

Clark walked away,leaving Stefan to wonder what the hell he had meant.

////

Clark's pencil tapped on his desk,finding it annoying and useless that he had to go to history. His eyes shot over at the Salvatore brother,seeing him continue to glare. He was never one to make a scene,but to bother Stefan he would. He raised his arm,which had cause Stefan to get out of his seat a little,ready to attack or he had gone after anyone. Alaric looked up,seeing Stefan and Clark. He nodded his head,trying to tell Stefan to calm down in a wya no one would notice.
"Yeah,do you have a question about the work?"

Clark smirked,he knew the two had worked together,but to keep his job Alaric would have to do something of Clark,or any student, complained about another student.
"No,actually I get the work. What I didn't get is why Stefan counties to stare at me and glare,I never did anything to him. And he is consistently threatening me."

Alaric turned to Stefan,a questioning look on his face. Soon students had turned around to either give Stefan a disgusted look or confused. Elena sent a glare towards Clark. Clark raised his hands,throwing them up.
"See! Now he got his girlfriend glaring at me. I'm leaving."

Clark quickly grabbed his stuff,shoving them into his bag before swinging over his shoulder a leaving the classroom. He heard a scoff,guessing it was either Elena or Stefan. He wasn't bothered though,he had just smirked as he left the classroom.
Alaric has to keep his cover,so he-unless they don't care-say something to the annoying group of friends.

Clark had found the group of friends annoying, but he had thought the Bonnie witch and Caroline girl where less annoying than the other friends.

Clark walked the hallways,when he had found someone who looked familiar. He scanned the brunette boy.
"Do I know you?"

The boy turned around,looking at the taller one up and down. As if he was trying to figure out if he had known him.
"No, I'm Jeremy."

Clark stretches his hand out,as did Jeremy once he saw the boy's hand,and shook it.
"Clark,do you have a sibling who goes here?"

Jeremy's hand feel from the supernatural creature's hand.
"A sister,Elena."

Clark nodded his head,trying not to show how much he had hated the girl already. But,once he had tried to hide it,he didn't bother to anymore. Maybe he can tell me something about her
"Why is your sister such uh...what's the word?"

Jeremy laughed,shaking his head. He knew what Clark meant. Why was Elena such a bitch?
"Yeah,she's like that. She isn't always like that,it just depends on...the person."

Clark smiled at the boy I like him,I may not kill him
"It was nice to meet you."

"Yeah,you two."

Both boys made their separate ways,with heir own thoughts.
With how Elena described him I thought he'd look more...suspicious
How the hell is that annoying doopleganger related to that boy?

//////

Clark would have never guessed that coming back to Mystic Falls would,in a way,bring his emotions back. After a few years of his families death-murder-he become somewhat emotionless for other people. There were still people he had cared for,like the very few friends he had left. Most of his friends had thought he killed his family,so they left. And then their where the ones who stayed,the ones who waited to hear the story and then believed him as the knew what Klaus was capable of.

Clark has felt empty,emotionless,shallow,and dead inside. He didn't even want to think of how he would be with his emotions off,at first. Now,he didn't care if he has them on or off. But,he preferred to keep them on. So,when his plan goes through,and that oh just so sweet Elena Gilbert would try and beg for her life,say how he isn't like that,that he turned his humanity switch off,he can scare her even more when he says he doesn't.

Clark was empty inside.

(928)
7/03/19: Im in the doctors,and so bored already.