Before You Read.

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for picking my book out of the huge selection on Wattpad! Your love and dedication are what makes my writing career here so rewarding. Thank you!

Secondly, if you were a previous reader before the book was taken down, I have given this puppy a Glorious makeover. I wasn't happy with how the book turned out, so I rewrote it. Character names and such have stayed the same. However, storyline and chapters have changed to make more sense in the end.

If you are okay with those changes and have decided to reread, you won't be disappointed, I promise. At least, I hope so.

Now, to some friendly reminders and disclaimers.

Please note that this is the draft of my writing. It hasn't been professionally edited or proofread.

So if there are any mistakes that I've missed, please let me know. It really helps a lot.

: DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST TO ANY OTHER WEBSITES PLEASE!

: THE UPLOADING, SCANNING, and DISTRIBUTION  of this book in any form or by any means -including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise- without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW. Your support of the author's right is appreciated.

This book is a work of fiction with an exception of the city it takes place. Everything beyond that is simply made up. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination.

Besides baby daddy Stephan, whom Boston is basically based off of. He is a real person. Crazy right?

I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. It makes me inexplicably happy. Thank you!