"Thanks." I said. I stood when I thought that was all he had to say.

"Hold up." I stopped, turning to face him at the door. "Will you go pick up lunch?" I rolled my eyes playfully, heaving a huge sigh as if it was such a chore.

"What do ya'll want?" He handed me a piece of paper and a hundred-dollar bill and told me to gather orders. "Hey, now. I'm no waitr-"

"Go." He chuckled, turning back to his computer. I smiled and headed back out to get the rest of the orders.

"Fourteen fifty-three." The cashier told the small man at the front of the line. I was four people back, waiting to pay for lunch. My hands were turning red from the handles digging in and one in particular was digging quite painfully into the wound on my arm. I grimaced as I tried to move it off the bandage without my hands, to no avail. I sighed, giving up. "Next!"

I moved forward a fraction of a step and let my eyes roam around the quaint little diner. It was nice. Red booths lined the walls, black tables and chairs filling in the center and red stools sat underneath the counter. It was classy for a small town. Andy said it was one of the best diners around.

"Next!" I shuffled forward absently, my eyes drifting outside as one of my arms slumped to my side, bag handles falling around my wrist. My eyes caught onto something outside and my breath caught in my chest. Fuck. Snake and Dave were outside, leaning against their bikes and watching me. Watching me. What the fuck? My heart started thumping in my chest. I watched as Dave pulled a cigarette to his smirking lips and winked at me. My stomach churned.

"I can help someone over here!" I sighed a little in relief, hurrying to the next register and practically shoving the bill and money in her face. I waited anxiously for the change, never taking my eyes off the men. When she finally handed it back to me, I scrunched it in my hands, dropping a few coins in the process but I didn't care. I just shoved it in my pocket and turned on my heel. The faster I got out of here, the faster I could get back to the shop and away from them. When I got outside, though, they were gone. I relaxed a fraction and took a deep breath, making my way back toward the shop.

Suddenly, I was grabbed from the right, bags sliding from my hands to the ground. I was slammed into the brick wall behind me and I groaned, my head stinging from the contact. That probably drew blood. My breath caught in my throat, my eyes falling on Dave, Snake behind him.

"Miss me, darlin'?" He sneered in my face, His breath fanned across my face and I cringed, trying to melt myself into the wall. He grabbed my face in one of his big hands, squeezing tightly and dragging my face back to him. I spit at him. His eyes flashed and he slammed my head back into the wall. "I asked you a question."

He glared at me and I glared back, heart beating wildly. His hand touched my side and I tried to pull away from it, but he shoved himself against me, holding me still. "What'd you do to get Reaper protection, huh?" I didn't understand what he was talking about. Chalking it up to him being fucking nuts, I tried to push against him, but he let go of my face and grabbed both my arms, pushing them against the wall. "Did you fuck all of 'em?"

He let go of my bandaged arm, thankfully, pushing his forearm against my chest and throat, He started sliding his hand up under my shirt. My skin crawled at his touch. He was breathing in my face, hand sliding further and further up my shirt. My stomach started churning and my chest filled with something heavy, breaths coming in quick pants. "Well, it's my turn now." He growled.

His hand was just about to make it to the bottom of my bra when Snake said something, catching his attention. It was enough, though. I pulled my knee up as fast and as hard as I could. He gasped, letting go of me and stumbling back into Snake, clutching at his groin. I didn't wait a second longer. I grabbed the bags and sprinted back to the shop.