Prologue

(unedited)

Bikers, Chains and Bad Boys: Prologue

My name is Harley Davidson. I'm twenty-one years old and I live with my father, Joseph 'Joey' Davidson. We just moved to a small town called Evansville.

I could have moved out on my own, have freedom, make my own decisions, blah blah blah... But I couldn't leave my dad all alone. He didn't deserve that. And I loved him too much to leave him in this house by himself.

You see, my dad use to be involved with a biker club called The Devil's Hearts. Now you see why he named me Harley. He and my mother thought it was adorable since he owned a Harley Davidson. I don't know... I like it I guess - it's pretty cool if you ask me. My parents used to tell me the story of my naming all the time - hence my severe interest in motorcycles.

The club was sorta why we moved here, I guess. But, my father went into a depression because of what happened two years ago - so we moved here to start fresh. Or rather, that's what he said - I knew he just couldn't deal with the memories. And I can understand that. I fully supported any decision he wanted to make.

When he asked me if it was okay if we dropped everything in the city I grew up in and moved to a quiet town in the middle of nowhere where I knew nothing and no one, I agreed like it was the best decision he's ever made.

I didn't hate my father - I never would. I understood how he felt and I didn't blame him or judge him for what he did or how he reacted to the situation because if I was normal, I would have reacted the exact same way.

But, I put a smile on my face and showed him a daughter that could be happy for the both of us. Since, you know, I'm Harley Davidson and nothing could hurt me.... or so I thought.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:: New story. It'll be way better than it sounds. Sorry for the crappy description and stuff.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN