My face softened as tears came into my eyes and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you," I whispered, squeezing my eyes closed as I tried not to cry. "I really needed that."

"I know," he softly replied, his hand going up and down my back slowly. "If you're ever upset, Rose, you know who to come to. We don't have to be living together for us to talk. I'm never far away."

I nodded against his chest, sniffing quietly. I pulled away and sighed before giving him a smile. "I think I'm gonna go and box."

"I would go with you," Gage began before adding, "but I've gotta go to this check up appointment with Genevieve and the baby. They're waiting for me in the car. Thanks for the teddy by the way; Gen and Roman love it."

I waved it off. "It's fine; don't worry. Have fun together."

He smiled before bidding me goodbye and leaving the kitchen. I heard the front door close and sighed.

Jordan, Cameron and Skye had gone for a day out which meant that it was only Cris and I home. I didn't know where he was but I was trying to avoid him anyway. I felt bad.

I left the kitchen and exited the loft, about to run down the stairs until I noticed Cris by the bag, a girl not too far away crying. Pausing, I stood, watching them from above. They hadn't noticed me yet.

"-please! I have no where to go and I-I just can't go back! I just need some money and-"

"You fucked up your life. Not me. Get out."

"No, please!" She sobbed harder, her whole body shaking my heart went out for her.

"All you'll do is spend it on sex and drugs-"

"No - I've changed, alright?"

"I don't have time for all this bullshit."

"Cris! Please! Listen to me!"

"I'm listening," I said confidently, beginning to walk felt the stairs casually. Both of their heads snapped towards me as I got closer, swinging over the ropes and entering the ring, my eyes on the girl.

She was short, blonde with brown eyes. Not much to her.

I met her eyes, just as she finished analysing me as I had done to her. "Who's this?" My eyes flickered over to Cris, who's eyes were on my arm. They snapped upwards and met mine. "Ex."

"You seem to have a lot."

The girl wiped her eyes, uncomfortably staring at the floor.

I took out my phone, going on Google and saying, "your bank details?" She gasped quietly before meekly telling me and I transferred a large amount of money in her account.

"Use it well," I said, emotionlessly.

She stared me in shock before nodding and stuttering, "t-thank you. I will. Thank you so much, you don't realise how badly I need this."

"Oh, I do," I replied in a more softer one. "I've been where you are." She gave me a small smile before thanking me once more and leaving, closing the door behind her.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know," I quietly answered, handing him the punching mitts. He slipped them on as I took my gloves, strapping them on. "But I did."

"That's because you're so sweet," Cris said as I began throwing punches at the mitt, ignoring him. "And smart, and funny. . .and got a lot of anger in you." I punched harder, a small chuckle leaving my mouth.

"So, Vanessa, blondie, are they're any other exes who like to stalk you?"

He laughed, taking my hits well. "See, you should explain to me as to why that concerned you." I shrugged, breathlessly throwing more hits. "I'd like to know who else has fucked the man I had."