Thirty Nine

Cristiano

Woah

I love her

She's everything to me

She is my world

I can't lose her

God, what is she doing to me?

I'm in paradise

I'm on cloud nine

Fuck!

Finally, I released and moaned one last time, throwing my head back as I grunted, pushing her head down a little too roughly that she gagged. My eyes automatically opened and I looked down at her in worry.

"Shit - sorry, are you okay?"

"Mmm!" She replied, nodding and looking up to meet my eyes. She opened her mouth, showing me the substance in it. Then she swallowed, her tongue slowly licking the corners of her lips, her chest pushing out so her cleavage caught my attention even more.

Fuck, she's turning me on

"Holy-" I grabbed her which made her gasp in surprise. Pulling her upwards, she landed on me, straddling me and moaned automatically. I lifted her dress, the corners caressing my legs.

Gasping softly, she moved and once more, we were at it again.

When it was unfortunately over, she was limp in my arms. Her head buried in my neck and her arms loosely around me. I held onto her hips as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

I squeezed my eyes closed, her legs still shaking and I chuckled softly, "easy, mia cara. You're shaking like a stripper's ass."

Then she softly laughed, her hands still holding onto me. Sighing gently, she moaned quietly as she lifted herself off my lap, my member sliding out of her smoothly. I pulled off the condom and tossed it into the bin before moving the duvet over me, panting silently.

She fell onto the other side of the bed gently and closed her eyes, pulling down the short dress that barely covered her butt. Breathlessly, she murmured, "was I loud?"

"No. ." I breathed out, rubbing my eyes and exhaling. "I wish you were though."

"No one needs to hear us," she panted, her twinkling eyes slowly opening and meeting mine. She looked so messily sexy. Her hair was a mess and her cleavage was out, adding to her sexiness. The woman was a goddess and she didn't even know it.

My hand reached over and rested on her cheek, my thumb touching her bottom lip. "What've you got planned today, mamas?"

"Shopping with Tori and Cameron."

I nodded, still breathless. I closed my eyes for a moment before saying, "mkay. . .I've got training to do."

She nodded, her eyes gazing up at me attractively. "You're gonna win that fight, don't you worry, handsome."

I chuckled, "I always do."

~~~

Rose

Dear God,

I think less about the baby now and sometimes I feel bad

But then I realise that the baby is safe with you and no one can hurt it so I'm reassured

Cris and I are on good terms again and it's been weeks since we argued

Can you believe that Jordan is going to be a father? It's crazy! I knew something good was going to happen for him. I feel as though his baby will make him more responsible and mature and bring the best out of him. I pray that he will be the best father to his little girl.