Forty Six

Cristiano

I spread her legs once more, surprising her by slipping a finger into her dripping, wet core. She gasped, locking eyes with me as I seductively gazed into her eyes, her face irresistibly sexy.

"How bad are you craving this?" I asked, my voice thick with lust. I used my other hand drew imaginary circles on her inner thigh whilst I pumped in her slowly at a regular patten. "Tell me."

"Please. ." She breathed out, moaning in ecstasy. "Fuck, Cris!"

I dove in between my legs, my tongue slipping into her wet self. She was letting out ragged, desperate moans as I pleasured her; licking, sucking and kissing, my mouth working wonders between her legs.

She cried out in desire, almost screaming at my fiery touch, her legs weakening and shaking with pleasure. Panting and moaning, she could barely breathe. Dripping below, I licked everything, tasting her, sucking her, feeling her.

Her back arched and her head buried back into the pillow as she continued to moan in unimaginable pleasure.

"Close. ." she breathlessly let out, "so close. ."

She moaned louder, begging for more as her weaknesses unfolded right in front of me.

"Cris. . .don't-"

My head rose, my fingers moving away.

Panting heavily, she looked at me, her eyes widening. "Why. . .why did you stop? Fuck, Cris! Why did you fucking stop?"

I licked his wet lips, sucking the substance off my fingers as I sat up, coming and leaning over her. Her eyes locked with mine and she looked at me in an indescribable, negative way.

—-

"Fuck."

I groaned, letting go and washing the substance off my hand and sighing, shaking my head at myself.

I remembered that day perfectly.

The first time I tasted her.

I couldn't stop thinking about her in all the wrong ways, when I should've been thinking of ways to get her back.

What was wrong with me?

All I could think about was her beautiful smile, seductive eyes, thick thighs, sexy figure, alluring ass - no, I shouldn't keep thinking about her body.

But I couldn't help it.

I had been keeping to myself for so long, it was killing me trying to be faithful. I wanted her and her only. The fact that she couldn't even stand me was worse.

How was I supposed to win her back?

How was I supposed to show her that I had changed?

Nothing seemed to be working; I had tried gifts but she would throw them away, words, apologises but nothing, and it seemed as though she was too hurt to try anything with me.

It was my fault; who could blame her?

I needed to find a way to get to her but how was the question.

I needed Rose.

I craved her.

She was my craving and I wasn't going to give up until I had her again.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I wrapped a towel around my lower body, opening the bathroom door and entering the bedroom.

All I had to do was take my clothes and go before Rose found me. I didn't want an awkward moment between us again. Everyone else was downstairs and I hadn't seen Rose for a while actually.