His hands were everything; they sent tingles around my body in whatever area he touched. They moved down my body, slipped down my underwear and touching me. I gasped too loudly at his fiery touched, my hips jerking towards him for more. He chuckled against my lips, kissing me more to keep me quiet.

I was so wet that I was sure my juices were soaking the sheets. "Cris. . ." I couldn't stand the teasing of his fingers, the love bits, the kisses, the grinding - it was all too much. Breathing heavily, I managed to catch my breath before pressing my lips against his once more, my legs wrapping around his waist.

I turned us over, pinning his hands down on the bed and grinding against his hard bulge, my legs beginning to shake, my hips desperately moving for him.

His hands slid to my dress, beginning to lift the bottom but I stopped him, moving away from his lips. Breathlessly, he gazed at me, his hazel eyes filled with lust.

"I. . ." I didn't know what to say but I didn't even need to say anything; he kissed me again and spun me over so I was under him once more. Then it was my hands pinned on the bed, his body doing wonders against mine.

I moaned against his lips, unable to hold back. "Fuck," I managed to say, my nails digging into his shoulders. Then my hands slid down as he moved and kissed my neck, leaving marks that would eventually turn into hickeys. I squeezed my eyes closed, my hands smoothly sliding down his rock hard abs, his muscles tense.

Then they slid down his boxers, his body tensing up at the feeling of my hand going lower. He groaned gently in my neck, sucking on my collarbone. I felt him and he bit my neck, making me gasp.

Against my hand, he was completely hard and my eyes opened as I went and began pulling down his boxers. He helped me and his erect, throbbing member bursted out, desperate for attention.

He pulled away and met my eyes, both of us breathless. My hands went down and I wriggled off my underwear, lifting my dress a little.

He went to look down but I lifted his chin so he met my eyes. "I don't want you to see my legs," I whispered sadly and his eyes softened at the sight of the expression on my face.

His hand went to my cheek, caressing it softly as he gazed deeply into my eyes. He pecked my lips lovingly, his eyes filled with care. "Your scars make you beautiful. Don't you ever forget that."

I blinked, giving him a small smile.

Why was it that his innocent words meant the world to me?

He planted a kiss on my lips, shifting a little on top of me. "I'm gonna go slow, okay?"

"You don't have to-"

"Rose," he murmured, a small smile forming on his face.

I sighed, before pulling him closer and kissing him softly.

Then he entered me and I gasped.

~~~

"I realised something when I was away. . ."

"Realised what?"

"I only trust you with my body."

Then there was a small silence before I continued, "no man makes me feel the way you make me feel."

He kissed my cheek, his hand sliding up and down my side slowly. I exhaled softly, my back to his bare chest and his arms wrapped around me. I felt safe being with him.

I closed my eyes, quietly sighing.

"Would you ever go back with me?"

My eyes opened and I bit my bottom lip, completely speechless. Ever going back with Cristiano? I didn't even know what to think.

Then I moved, sitting up and abruptly standing, his hands sliding off my body.

I tried to ignore the soreness between my legs and practically limped over to the floor, picking up my underwear and slipping it on.

"This was a mistake. Forget about it by tomorrow," I sternly said, pulling down my dress and patterning down my hair.

He scoffed, staring at me in disbelief. Rolling his eyes, he groaned, covering them. Then he stared at me in what seemed to be anger, his eyes shooting daggers at me. "Are you serious? Are you actually serous?"

"Yes," I replied with a sense of bitterness. "Okay, you sold me, Cristiano. That's not something I can just 'get over'. You don't know-"

"Half the things he did to you?" He snapped back, sitting up and staring at me. "I know, I don't but I can try and change, help you forget-"

"I can't forget, Cristiano!" I bursted, staring at him in frustration.

"I will help you move on," Cris said in a more softer tone. "I will, just please, give me a chance."

A tear slipped out of my eye and I sniffed, wiping it away quickly. "I-I can't. I just can't."

He sighed, rubbing his eyes. "So what? Did you just come here for sex?"

I hesitated, biting my lip hard. I stared at him through glossy eyes.

He rolled his eyes, taking his phone and going on it. "Okay. I deserve it. You can go."

My lips parted to say something but nothing came out. I sighed softly, wiping my eyes and turning, unlocking the door. I glanced at him, one last time before opening it and leaving, shutting the door behind me.

I walked to my bedroom, closing the door behind me and sitting on the bed hopelessly.

Then I reached over and took my notepad, beginning to start writing.

_________

Opinions?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!