Chapter fifteen-Break up?

Start from the beginning

With a deep breath, I reached the desk and sat down next to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Hi," she said brightly whilst grinning at me.

"H-hey," I replied my words coming out shaking.

Blair held my hand discretely under the table and squeezed it slightly.

"Why are you so nervous," she asked and again for the millionth time I blushed.

"I-I don't know," I responded scared of what she might say. It's stupid that I still care if she's secretly judging me or even playing me just to humiliate me in the end. But then I remembered the teddy bear she won for me and how it made me feel, that night I'd set the teddy bear on my bed and stared at it until my eyes willed me to sleep.

"Hey It's okay, I just thought after our date we'd be able to talk to each other more without being nervous," Blair expressed stroking my hand with her thumb comfortingly.

"Yeah, sorry. I've just never really done this kind of thing before," I replied sighing slightly.

"It's completely fine," she replied before quickly looking around to see if anyone was there and kissed me on the cheek in a chaste kiss. I smiled in return shyly then looked at the door opening where more students and the teacher came in.

The class went okay, Blair and I got to chat quite a lot. It was fun because I got to get to know her even more while doing an experiment about how different foods react with chemicals.

***

When class ended Blair practically dragged me out the room and into a janitors closet nearby. Blair closed the door behind us and pulled me into a kiss by my blazer. The kiss is sweet at first but gets more heated by the second. Her hands slide up and down my waist until they land on my hips. I wrap my hands around her neck pulling her impossibly closer, she pulled away from my lips slightly and kissed down my jaw and down my neck. Her lips pressed onto a sweet stop which made me moan slightly with pleasure. When she went back to my lips she kissed me softly before the bell interrupted us signalling next class. We pulled away from each other both slightly out of breath. Once we straightened out our clothes we walked out one by one so it wasn't as suspicious as to why we were in the janitors closet.

***

It was now lunch and I place my tray down on the table. Tess and April were chatting away about the gossip going on at school.

"Hey, have you heard the rumour about Kyle being Pan?" Tess asked April and I.

"K-Kyle who?" I said taking a shaky breath.

"You know Kyle as in Blair's boyfriend," Tess exclaimed.

"Okay. I just don't think it's any of our business on who he likes or is attracted to," I replied shrugging slightly. Tess and April were looking at me with intense glares so I stared down at my plate of food suddenly finding it really interesting.

"I guess you're right."

"I guess you're right." Tess and April said in perfect unison.

We carried on talking about random subjects and me catching up with April. Suddenly there was a huge argument in the canteen.

"Come on Blair admit it I know you're seeing someone else!" Kyle shouted.

"That is completely absurd! Why would I cheat on you?" Blair retorted.

"You've been acting different for weeks!" Kyle stated.

"So have you! What about the rumours about you being Pan? You must be seeing someone else!" Blair exclaimed annoyed.

Kyle looked shocked it was clear he didn't know about the rumours going around about him. Instantly his face drained of all colour.

"T-There are r-rumours going around about me b-being pan," he stuttered sheepishly barely getting the words out.

"You didn't know?" Blair asked. At this moment Marcus walked into the room with a few of his friends. Marcus wasn't out at school yet but I did know he has had a few fellow closeted boyfriends.

"No. No. No! Please tell me you didn't do this," Kyle begged looking at my brother.

"Do what?" he asked confused.

"Tell everyone about me being P-Pansexual," Kyle asked coming out to the school. There were a few gasps from the audience they had accumulated around themselves.

"No I would never have done anything like that!" he protested.

"So you are," Blair said with a smug smile.

"Yes I am and I'm so sorry that I never told you or tell you that I have been seeing someone else behind your back."

"I knew it! Were over," Blair retorted storming out the room.

I followed her out of the room leaving the whole scene that just happened.

***

She'd walked into the girls' restroom so I did as well.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked looking at her brushing away tears that are coming down her face.

"Yeah...I don't even know why I'm crying I was doing the exact same thing by cheating on him with you," she admitted.

"It's fine to be a little upset," I said wrapping her in an embrace.

"I guess but I was going to break up with him anyway," she replied hugging me back and nuzzling her face in my neck.

"I'm just happy we get to be with each other now," Blair added pulling away from me and giving me a soft tender kiss "Will you Addison be my Girlfriend?"

"Isn't it too soon after Kyle to be making decisions like this?" I asked staring deeply into her eyes.

"Trust me it's not I've been thinking of this moment every day since I first had a crush on you," Blair expressed.

My mind raced back to April then Blair again doing pros and cons.

Did I even like April like that?

I looked at Blair. But this time really looked at her. I looked at how her eyes sparkled and had flecks of green in them and saw how her pupils are dilated. Then I remembered the date, I'd never been on a date before unless you count that picnic with April (which I don't) It was the best date I could have ever asked for. Blair has been my longest crush and I'd imagined myself countless time being with her.

It was at this moment I had made my decision.

"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

With that said she wrapped her arms around my waist as did I but with her neck and both leaned in for our first kiss being each others girlfriend.

-----

Thank you so much if you have read this part it is a lot longer then normal so I hope you enjoyed. Also thank you if you have been voting and commenting.

:)