🔮Chapter~32🔮

Start from the beginning

It wasn't until the leader of the group came from behind them demanding.

"What are you dumbasses doing??Why have you stopped patrolling!?"

Everyone straightened up.

One brave man moved forward to speak,stifly saluting his superior.

"I'm afraid this woman was being attacked by a horseman,so the unit killed it.It seems as if she is in distress over that man there.He may be injured."

Kunikida(dsksksk),the leader,apporached the pair.

Kayana sucked up her pride that was probally already long gone,and looked up at the man,doing the basic slut pose and sticking her chest out.

She forced out more tears as she pleaded

"P-please...Please help him...."

'Dear cheese,this is embarrassing.'

.....
The dumbass of a leader broke pretty easily.Desperation was clearly common,as every damn man rushed to her side,to see if she was okay.There was no way in bell that could have been out of kindness,they were holding fcking children captive...so it just didn't make sense .

She bit back the urge to slaughter them all,and continued to act helpless,clinging onto somone for support.Faking all her agony and saddness.Deception truly is a powerful thing ,ain't it.

...
The human building itself was pretty impressive ,but well hidden for obvious reasons.

It was large,and covered in forestry.Vines and trees of varying heights,and rubble to seem authentic.bit were as if this building were a victim if the Apocalypse ,but clearly not,it looked to....superficial?Too perfectly destroyed as if someone plotted out where would be cracked and where wouldn't.

There were also many guards on patrol,casting curious yet blank glances her way.They seemed to be put off by their presence.Ky played his role well though,very darn well.

They were taken to a hallway,and Kunikida dismissed the rest.The man remained silent,and the only other sounds were your silent sniffles,and shivers. The building was significantly cold.This is where you act cautious,as one wrong move could make a huge difference in success or failure.

"Headmaster." Kunikida spoke. He knocked on a large wooden door twice.

It did take a while,but there was another deep,cold voice.

"Come in." It responded.

This atmosphere sent shivers down her spine. She felt her throat constrict,and anxiety make her body shake slightly.

Kunikida gripped her arm and pushed her into the office. He then bowed,signaling for her to do the same.

She gulped,and did so,not missing the way the headmaster also stared at her.

His eyes remained cold,though he waved a hand of dismissal. She pretended to be slow,as she kept bowing, instead of following in Kunikida's shoes,and then she cried again,and got on her knees.

"Sir,please,I beg of you. Please help Marco....he...he isn't too well an-and I I din't know w-what to do."

Kunikida turned to her sharply.

"Don't speak unless spoken to girl." He snarled,sending a kick to her body,making her gasp .

The said headmaster turned to Kunikida

"Care to explain what this girl is rambling about Kunikida."

The said male swallowed hard.

"Well sir,I was on patroll when I saw a few men ........."

When he finished explaining what happened,he then informed the headmaster of Ky's whereabouts.He was taken to be held captive,instead of medical care.

Her eyes widened,showing visible fear and shock,however she held her tongue.

The headmaster looked at her,and in a commanding voice he said.
"Come,girl. What is your name?"

She raised her head.

"My name...is Amanda Jayden,but you can call me whatever you like,master."

'Dear lord can someone please kill me,i hate my life.'

And with a smirk,he nodded.

"She can stay."

"What about the other boy?"

One more look,and a long stare at her exposed thighs,he shrugged and responded.

"....I suppose he can stay too."

.......
💩and that's on thirst.You nasty pedo