Special

HELLO HUMANS . WELCOME TO.
DA ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HAVE 500+ NOW . THAT MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

NOW ON WITH DA BOOK
I am sorry things don't get heated. I am not one comfortable with writing those so yh.
.....

I sighed in contemplation as I was thinking whether to put my hair up or leave it out. I didn't know which style would go with my outfit but in the end. Deeze locks are swag goals
So it doesn't matter anyway.

I wore a pair of cream Kenneth Cole heals a knee length shorts and a shirt. Simple outfit for lab.

My younger brother, Maehara Hiroto was downstairs with his friends. He treats me as if I'm his you ger sibling and often doesn't want me hangin around. Almost as if they have a secret but whatev.

I took up my notes and whatnot and exited my room. After hearing the click to notify me that the door was closed I went down the stairs.

I knkw I'm gonna get the scold. And I totally did. But not from him but...a girl? Bish. What.

"Who is this girl?" She asked my brother as I made an appearance.

He glared at me.

"I said who is she!?" The girl demanded . What the heck. Her face was red and steam was coming out and she was glaring daggers at me for some reason. Is  that supposed to be intimidating. I just shrugged. She slapped Maehara. Oh shit .

This caught the attention of all his friends.

"I-i!!Wh-ho is s-she Maehara?" She started crying now. Boo-hoo. Short description.  She was short with pale skin and blue eyes and black hair and average looks to me. Compared to me her chest was flat. And she had  a decent amount of curves.

"My sister." He replied rubbing his cheek.

"WHAAATTTTTT!?!?!?!!?!?"

"OH SHE'S HOT!!!!"

"JACKPOT!!!"

What is happening.

"Kayana I thought I told you my friends were coming over?" He said annoyed at his girlfriend and me.

"You did." I corrected.

"So what are you doing downstairs?"

"Well I have an assignment to finish and I live in this house meaning I go where I want."

*snarles

"Bro chill. I'm older than you so know your place." I snapped with a lopsided grin. Can't lose my composure in-front of people

Now where is precious Isogai.

"Oh hey Kayana-chan. Long time no see." 

And you know that charming Ike-man voice from a mile away.

"Hey Yuma,minna." I greeted  also addressing everuone as to not be bitchy.

Yuma beamed.

"Hi Kayana-san!" He responded again. Awww.

"Hello- Maehara-san." Everyone else greeted

"Hiya there ,are yall good?" I asked.

"Yes we are." They replied. I smiled .

I sense bloodlust. Hm....well ain't that random.

It would be so funny of they're assassing😂😂
But they're kids so thats impossible.
...