Chapter 14 - Ferid's mischief

Kayana pov

I was meticulously searching for a file in Ferid's desk. The one that is for top secrets only,meaning very sensitive information such as progenitor names locations and how many vampires there are etc,and no,he wasn't a fool to leave them there without any protection but they are most likely just false copies.He was intelligent enough to remember it all without having to write it down but as I was saying,I did have something I needed to do,and I planned on getting it done. Why was I looking through the files though? Simply because I had something to add to it. But I need to find the file I had to add the information to first. 

'Ferid Bathory,that man. My real thoughts on him are that he is
Manipulative, smart, cunning, Sharp, strong and very  handsome. A beautiful man with a rotten personality.That is the perfect combination of beauty and the beast. He is very untrustworthy,and scares the shit out of me but he is fun to be around,and has taken care of me well.'

'He's surely an entertainer and is clever . That's what I know but I never got to know his past or Crowley's past at all.I know they probably wouldn't trust me fully as yet and I don't mind.To me,they are like my best friends.
Though I'm very interested to know their pasts, I believe Crowley was a crusader but that's all I know.
Yet I know nothing about Lord Ferid. He's so secretive not even I can make him spill every last detail.He only says what he wants when he wants-

"HM~"

I was brought out of my thoughts ny the sound of an obnoxiously familiar voice bursting through the grand double doors startling me for a second. You'd know that specific voice from a mile away.

Speaking of the devil. There he is.

"Oh hey Ferid. How is my love on this fine day?" I asked casually continuing my search as if he wasn't there to begin with.

He strotted in and smiled flirtatiously at me.

"I am very fine~and what are you doing darling?" He asked intrigued.

Ferid now had himself settled beside me. His frame towered over my body in an almost intimidating stance.

"Ah well turns out I missed some crucial information in my report for you."I waved the files upwards to show him.

"I don't want you getting into any trouble so I decided to see if I can slip it in. Hopefully you didn't turn it in as yet,right?" I asked after explaining the purpose for my invasion.

"Look in the Classified A  files. You'll see it there." He said. I nodded at him .

I opened the other drawer in the desk and was able to place the rest of the info into the file after scanning it carefully .Wow, I can't believe he actually let me.

"There." I muttered satisfied.

After closing the draw and locking it I turned my attention back to Ferid. Noticing he lacked the bow in his hair which was unusual since he always had it in his hair. 

He looked even more gorgeous with the way his hair perfectly framed his gentle-looking face.
Such a pity underneath this flower lay a snake. A poisonous one at that.

I smiled at the thought.
...

"So. What's on the agenda for today?" I asked hoping he had something in mind for entertainment.

he grinned and slung his arm lazily around my waist and pressed his fore-head to mine.

"You'll have to wait and see~for now. When was the last time you had blood?"

Last week....or maybe before.

"Last week ." I replied.

"Well then,come take some." He said proceeding to sit on his desk.