Chapter 10 - A suprise for me?

Kayana pov.
(AUTHOR:Me inventing a type of speech and failing. (

To say I was shocked right now was an understatement.
The butterflies had left the meadows to accompany me*figurative*. It was as if I dreaded this but why did I? It was just amazing!!

Ferid had called me a few moments ago stating that Krul requested my presence so I went without hesitation. The feeling of stale and greasy pizza cheese wlled up in my stomach as I got nervous with every step I took.

"My King. If I may ask. What is it Krul-sama wanted?" I asked trying my best to sound firm and not scared. She usually has her intentions and I was not in the mood to fight anything or anyone today.

But this phsyco just decided to shatter that composure.... What was it that she wanted?Was it worse than fighting?

"Hehe~ seems as if you did something horrible Kayana-chan~ but don't worry. Your King will accompany you for the centuries in confinement you have~" be cheerfully sang pecking my forehead.
He smirked at my fear and rambled on about some being turned on by that look shit.

I grumbled and shot him a deadly glare making him sweatdrop slightly.

"Now now~Don't get mad darling I was only joking~" he sang still smiling. This time he pulled me into a tight hug. And then he let go and walked off.

"My king. I seriously need to know. Is it anything bad?" I asked again teleporting to him. The king thing is hot. Ok. Don't judge me.

He shrugged.

"Stop worrying." He ordered coming to a hault.
I stopped along with him.

There was an akward silence.He then grinned.

"That frightened look on your face is sooo cute~" he cooed again fangboying like a highschooler.

I sighed. Seriously.

"Just relax~I bet she can't do anything that bad. And besides~ I will not hesitate to harm her if she does."

As if.

I scoffed slightly and sighed.

"Well...I'm trusting you..." I said finally.(more like sacrificing you as her punch bag.)

He clapped.

"Lovely~Now c'mere. We'd better hurry now~" he chimed .

"Okay."

....

The queen sat there on her throne with a bored look. As usual. Nothing fun going on is this boring city.

Ferid opened the door after dissmissing the guards,then he led me in. I took his offered hand as he walked gracefully into the room with me following behind.

"Hello my dear queen~I have brought my little lamb as you requested~" he said.

I bowed before her.

"Queen Tepes-sama." I greeted as politely as I can.

"Hello to you to Ferid." She spat in disgust. As if saying his very name was a sin. I don't understand their issue but I'm assuming it's because Ferid is annoying.

"Anyway. Kayana-chan. Put on this blindfold and please follow me." Krul said .

I give her a hesitant stare.

"B-blindfold?"

"Or would you prefer Ferid to cover your eyes?" She asked .

"I'd prefer Ferid to cover my eyes." I replied.